fulfillment center/extreme acaberry / fictitious company...cannot contact them..they keep debiting my account each month and sending me pills I don't order.

davie florida/salt lake city, Utahdavie salt lake city, United States Review updated:
4.15
Phone: 801 208-7485
I ordered this supplement to try for 1X ONLY. now they are sending me more pills I have never authorized and charging my account...they cannot be reached...i have tried for weeks...

Comments

Je
  17th of Dec, 2008
Same problem I'm having. I've done three things: First, I contacted the credit card company I originally gave to the scam company and had my card changed. Second, I notified the card company that any bill coming in from that company should be rejected. Third, everytime an envelope with a bottle of pills arrives, I scratch my name out, write "REFUSED" on the front of the envelope and return it. To date, no new bills have been added to my new card number, and my card company gave me credit on my balance for the stuff they tried to charge me with. Perhaps after paying return postage a few times on the crap they send me, they'll wise up and quit sending it.
Ma
  8th of Jan, 2009
same thing here! this is a scam -thought i was smarter than that also contacted cc co and they haveput this charge in dispute hope this will do it mjw
Mi
  2nd of Feb, 2009
Same thing here! What do we do now??