Fulfillment Center ATTN: CCN / Acaiberry free 30 day trial

Fulfillment Center CCN ACAIPURE
I was offered free 30 day trial worth of ACAI-berry for the price of the shipping. I paid with my credit card.'
I received only 20 days worth of product...
The free trial period was only for 14 days (according to the Packing List)...
If unhappy I had to return product BEFORE the end of 14 days or would be charged $39.95 for the entire product, which was supposed to be free to begin with.

I want to try the product but will return it as I can't take the chance of them using my credit card any further at their own discretion...I am really worried about it.

A  7th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I can't even get through to their phone. All I get is a busy signal and when I send them an e-mail no answer. They hit my credit card for $87.00 and I want my money back now. But can't get anyone to answer. I am going to go to the MIchigan Attorney General's office on Monday and make a consumer protection complaint.
A  11th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was actually called on the phone and told that I would be receiving gifts along with my trial of AcaiPure. I agreed and then was told that my Visa would be charged. The phone call woke me up so I wasn't altogether "with it."
The first product that arrived was green tea extract, which I cannot take. The Hoodia water arrived yesterday.
Now I am concerned about being able to return any of the products or stopping the shipments. Please let me know how you faired with the Attrney General.