Fulfillment Center/acai Berry / Acai Berry

FL, United States Review updated:
In trying to access the web site in order to acquire the requisite return info, they do not provide a means of contacting them without an order no. I have the pkg. ID nos., but no order no., so cannot send the e-mail! As stated by others, the wait time to speak with a rep. is anywhere from 51 mins. to who knows? This indeed appears to be a "shady" outfit! Is there some way to get help thru you? Would appreciate your help asap.

Ruth Bradfield

Fulfillment Center
4650 SW 51st Suite 711
Davie
Florida

I purchased a trial version of Acai Berry, and since have had TWO unauthorized charges to my account for $89.00!!!

I am unable to get a hold of them to repay me.
Mo
  27th of Dec, 2008
the same thing happened to me...
Ma
  27th of Dec, 2008
They have done this to many people. I called my credit card and they put the claim for money in the dispute file.
Sh
  17th of Aug, 2011
I also ordered the trial Acaithermo and was billed several months...the company that was billing me on my credit card was ccbill.com and their phone number is 1-877-374-0182...I called them and they did a search with only my last name and zip code to see what company was generating the bill...and yes, it was Acaithermo...ccbill.com terminated by subscription sending me an email to confirm the cancellation...good luck...Acaithermo is a rip off !!!