Fulfillment / Acai Berry / Acai Berry Trial- Stop Billing me!

1 Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-350-8480

I asked for a free tril of the Acai berry diet, then did some research on it and found out it was a scam so canceled it but couldnt get ahold of peopel to acctually cancel it because you can never get through to the company, now they have sent me my free trial and it saiys they will automatically charcg my card 82.00 if I dont cancel within 14 days and its already within those days so i never had a chance and when i tried i coudlnt even get through!

Bi

Comments

Sa
  4th of Nov, 2008

I AGREE!!! They are a TOTAL RIP OFF!!! I ordered the free sample, paid S & H and they sent me another bottle in 10 days...and charge me 85.49!! I NEVER ORDERED IT!!! I gave them my bank card to pay the shipping and handling!!

BEEN GOING THROUGH ALOT OF GRIEF to make them stop!! And GET MY ALMOST NINETY DOLLARS BACK!!

DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!!! NOT EVEN THE SAMPLE!!!

BEWARE!!!

Ca
  5th of Nov, 2008

I ordered it also and never received the product. Also received a charge for $29.95 from Fit Factory, which happens automatically when you order the product. I called both companies and ONLY because I was very adamant about getting my money back and refusing to listen to their talk, a refund was supposedly issued. Here are the phone numbers I called: SearchVitamins (the acai supplement site) 877-859-1109. Call between 6 & 9 pm Mountain Time. Fit Factory: 800-660-8489.

At both numbers the representative could barely speak English, so understanding what they're saying was difficult. I just repeated my insistence that I wanted a refund -- reverse the charges. Keep at it! These people should not be allowed to rip us off!

I have also contacted the Nevada Better Business Bureau, which is where Fit Factory is, and filed a complaint with them. If everyone who got scammed did this, perhaps the BBB will go after them.

Dj
  19th of Nov, 2008

i also received a shipment of this and tried to cancel, after searching company and calling 5 different numbers was able to speak to a real person at 1 801 208 7485... hope now able to shake this scam!!

He
  30th of Nov, 2008

BEWARE! I ORDERED A FREE TRIAL OF THE SAME PRODUCT AND GAVE MY CARD DETAILS TO PAY P&P RECEIVED THE TRIAL AND IN THE PACKET WAS A SMALL SLIP OF PAPER TELLING ME THAT NOW I HAD ORDERED THE TRIAL I HAD AGREED TO A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION OF THESE TABLETS AND THAT THEY WOULD BE TAKING 89.31 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH UNLESS I CANCELLED WITHIN 14DAYS.
BY THE TIME I HAD GOT THE TABLETS IT HAD BEEN 14 DAYS AND THEY HAD ALREADY TAKEN THE 89.31 FOR THE NEXT SHIPMENT OF TABLETS. I PHONED TO CANCEL THE ORDER AND TO REQUEST MY MONEY BE PAIED BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT THE OPERATER COULD BEARLY SPEAK ENGLISH BUT SAID THAT THE ORDER HAD BEEN CANCELED AND THAT THE MONEY WOULD GO BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT IN THE NEXT 14DAYS AND I WOULD NOT GET ANY MORE TABLETS AS THEY HAD NOT BEEN SHIPPED YET!!! A FEW DAYS LATER WE GOT THE TABLETS THAT WE WERE TOLD THAT WE WOULDNT GET SO I RANG AGAIN AND WAS TOLD TO RETURN THE TABLETS AND OBTAIN A TRACKING NUMBER AND RING BACK WQITH THIS NUMBER. I DID SO AND OBTAINED THE TRACKING NUMBER AND TRIED TO RING THEM BUT HAD NO JOY IN GETTING THROUGH JUST A MESSAGE SAYING TO RING BACK IN OFFICE HRS... IT WAS OFFICE HRS... IT WAS AT THIS POINT I HAD FOUND THERES REPORTS AND COMPLAINTS ... I DECIDED TO GO TO MY BANK TO SEE IF I COULD STOP THIS COMPANY FROM TAKING ANYMORE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT...MY PERSONAL ADVISER GOT UP MY ACCOUNT AND NOTICED THAT THERE HAD BEEN 2 TRANSACTION OF £1 ON 2 DRIFFRENT DAYS I WAS TOLD THAT IT LOOKED LIKE MY CARD DETAILS HAD BEEN SOLD ON TO OTHER COMPANYS AND THIS WAS THEM TESTING THE WATER TO SEE IF THEY COULD TAKE OUT A SMALL TRANSACTION THAT WOULD NOT GET NOTICED ON YOUR BANK STATMENT AND IF IT WORKED THE NEXT THING THEY WOULD DO IS TAKE OUT HUNDREDS OF POUNDS AND EMPTY MY ACCOUNT!!!I WAS TOLD THAT IF I DIDNT REPORT MY CARD AS STOLEN AND NOT GET ANOTHER CARD FOR MY ACCOUNT THIS COMPANY AND THE OTHERS WILL STILL BEABLE TO TAKE OUT MONEY VIA MY NEW CARD. I HAVE NOW HAD TO CLOSE MY BANK ACCOUNT TO PREVENT ANY FURTHER MONEY BEING TAKEN OUT ! I THINK I HAVE CAUGHT THEM IN TIME AND HAVE STOPPED THEM FROM STEALING FROM MY ACCOUNT !!! BUT PLEASE BE AWEAR AND LOOK AT YOUR BANK AND CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS LOOKING FOT THE £1 TRANSACTIONS BEFORE THESE PEOPLE STEAL FROM YOU TOO!!!