Fujitsu Limited / Bad customer service

I bought a Fujitsu computer and everything was fine with it until I sent it in too servicing at a Fujitsu service center in Memphis, TN.

From there it took me over a month to get my computer repaired and everytime I called I got a mix message and very bad service from staff. I was not given the option to escalate the call to a manager--only when I called the corporate office did it go to a manager and I still got a mix message on when my computer would be ready and never had the option to talk with the manager directly.

Its a good computer but after the customer service I received I will never buy this computer brand again.

Comments

9th of May, 2008

I too have had horrible service from Fujitsu tech support. I bought an n6460 refurbished from Fujitsu and within two months they had to replace the motherboard. No problem, got good service, work was done locally and within 3 business days.

Today had another problem with the laptop not booting up, black display screen, fan coming on all the time and called Fujitsu tech support. You would have thought that it was a different company. They were more concerned about my current e-mail address than if I had any problem. No testing, no attempts to get the machine to boot, just stated that I had to send the laptop back to Kentucky so they could see what it was, No offer to use local repair center again, no offer on freight, no help at all.

Have been trying to contact real people at their Headquaters in CA and no luck. They do not want to have customers contact them. This is about the poorest service I have ever gotten from a computer manuf. Beware if you are considering purchasing a Fujitsu. Me...I'm going out today to purchase a different make...I use my computer for my living and can not afford to have one that crashes and has to be shipped to the east coast to find out whats wrong.

Fujitsu has no clue as to the fact that customers keep them in business.

• Mi
      22nd of Nov, 2008

I have had my new Fujitsu Tablet PC for aboout 33 days now, and jusy had my first experiecnce with Fujitsu customer service. I wasted much of my busy workday yesterday and got nowhere. I now regret that I bought a Fujitsu and am dreading the thought that I will be at their mercy for the next three years. I wish I had not bought Fujitsu. As the owner of a small company, I buy several computers every year and have never felt this way. I really wish I had stayed with Dell and Toshiba, etc.