Fujifilm F470 / Fuji camera not reliable and malfunction

Singapore Review updated:
Fujifilm digital camera is not reliable at all and easily malfunctions. I brought F470 in Singapore last year and rarely used. After 1 year I found the camera in blank, unable to shoot any picture.
When complaint to their Customer service, they claimed the camera over warranty period and asked to pay repaired cost of $130. I have no choice considering it's still new. But 5 months later the same defect occurred again. I complaint again but their repair team ask me to pay for the cost.
Thinking that Japanese product is trustable and honest, I feedback to their head quarter in Japan but so far no reply at all. I’m in loss now.
Lesson learnt; don’t buy any Fuji product since their quality and service so bad and unprofessional.
An

Comments

An
  11th of Jul, 2009
hi this is mr andrew walker here i brougt same of your tapes there seems to be a major falut with fuji hg high grade tapes 240 pal secam thay get a lot off spots and block spots when recoding will you seed same new ones email rexie7171@yahoo.com.au i brought them at iga in lightning ridge nsw thank you.