Fuel Pump / Never fixed till i complained alot

1 314 north 3rd st rear, Greensburg, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7242055308

About a month ago I had my car towed here because it wouldn't start... they to;d me it was the fuel pump. I had it replaced and after it was replaced I drove it home and before I got home the check engine light came on. I took it right back and they said it was something else that was causing the problem. I ended up taking the car back about 5 times for them to look at it and check it out . i asked them if they would hook it up to a machine and find out the problem since the check engine light was still on they told me they did but didn't know what the code meant. no more then 4 days after I had the fuel pump fixed my car broke down for the same thing i had it towed somewhere else and they fixed the starter and told me that I should have them look at it again cause the check engine light was still on... i took it back and they said again nothing was wrong with it...i went to a place and had a check engine test done and it gave me the codes and the codes all came to the fuel pump. I wouldn't leave without them looking at it again they did and sent me home... well while i was driving home the car kept cutting off because it was reading that there was no gas in it and there was. they guy told me that he was going to have them change the fuel pump again to make sure it wasn't causing the problem and i asked to see the bad one when he took it off. When I seen it it was old and it stunk bad and he said out his own mouth that it was never changed and that was the reason why it was acting funny, well my check engine light wasn't on when I had it towed there and now its still on and i paid all that money for a part that they never replaced until months later and I wouldn't got another one unless i complained soooooo much... I'm weighting this because I want a refund because I went back soooooo many times and never got the problem resolved till months later.

Mo
Mar 30, 2014

Comments

• Co
      30th of Mar, 2014

"About a month ago I had my car towed here because it wouldn't start"

Where is here? What good is writing a complaint if you don't say who you are complaining about?