fuckbook.com

Posted:

Unautherized credit charge

3.35
Nevada
on 3-11-10 my credit crd was charged $39.65 for a free service! I immediatly tried to cntact the web site for an explination for the charge and was told that I never signed up? I did want to see if I would want try there services & did give them my info with the understanding that i wouldnt be charged for the trial period? But when i checked my balance on credit card I was charged the amount shown! I immidiatly e-mailed the billig dept for them to un-scripe me from there services & was told that they never got my info? Can you please help me rsolve this problem? My phn# is 702-813-3763 & e-mail address is almeronana63@aol.com!
My card info will be givin to you when I am for it I am not sure about how your services work so I dont want to submit the info till I hear something from your complaint dept? Thank you I look forward to hearing from some1 to assist me with this problem!!!
Complaint comments Comments (7) Complaint country United States Complaint category Wedding Services

Comments

D  16th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hi almeronana63,

You contacted our support team at www.###book.com and we already explained to you, that you never signed up with our website, that we never charged your credit card and that we don't have a paid subscription plan that costs 39.95 USD. You probably signed up with a competetior of ours and got confused with the similarity of the domain name, but we do not represent any other website than www.###book.com. But we do hope that you get your money back.

Regards,
###book administration
A  26th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
Oh I'm sure it was them who charged your card. Total scam...my profile picture stolen from another site says it all.

N  22nd of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
All these site as [censor]book or especially YOUR[censor]BOOK.COM IS A PURE SCAM. THE LATTER JUST CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR A $1, AFTER THEY CHARGED IT AGAIN FOR $4.07 AND AFTER AGAIN FOR $39.97 AND AFTER AGAIN FOR $1 SO THAT i JAD TO CLOSE THE CREDIT CARD CARD ACCOUNT. THE BILLING COMPANY THAT THEY OPERATE UNDER IS YFBBILL.COM BEWARE!!!
N  12th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Receive emails daily from Spam: ###book.com
N  2nd of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
Thanks for all this info I always research before joining
Any site, guys best way to beat scamsters
Their probably know and read this is
To get yourself a prepay credit card for
Online purchases making sure you only
Have the amount they ask prepay like
Cashpassport that stops them and ###s them
Cheers damo
N  18th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
We sincerely apologize for your negative experience. Unfortunately, the website “your###book.com” is not owned or operated by ###book.com. The website “your###book.com” is attempting to take advantage of the ###book brand that we have proudly built
N  20th of Jan, 2017 by    0 Votes
So then why do you offer a "free" service yet ask for someone's credit card info?! Age verification?! That makes no sense. I just did a survey saying I'd get a free subscription to your site but after 30 min of completing The registration im slapped with a cc number request. Bush league. At least ask for this before someone takes the Time To fill this out

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree