Fu-Vision / no job guarantee

Madurai, India Review updated:

never visit fu-vision worst experience no job no knowledge Money waste time waste They only utilize your time and money.they do not care about your future.They are acting instant and cool person still you give money!!!. The website has full of fake information misleading peoples.

Don't believe their yet5.com reviews other website reviews all are paid to post..Don't ever join animation no labs

and no proper faculty .

Ra
Dec 16, 2014

More Fu-Vision Complaints & Reviews

Comments

31st of Aug, 2015

No Way Fu-VISION ha given me Life.I have learnt the complete technical & Personal Trait from Fu-VISION, I have spent more than 7 plus lakh rupees for my 5 years of education, where i didn't get any knowledge sharing, But Fu-VISION gave me in just 8 months of time. JIA HO - Fu-VISION i am one of the student of madurai center and completed my Animation training by the month of December 2015 by that time no student named RAJKUMAR was with our batch.Some unknown person has given this BOGUS information about the Institute.

TAMILARASAN - PG - Diploma Student- Fu-VISION- Madurai

• Pr
      7th of Feb, 2017

@maritamilarasan1234 dubakoor institute ever

31st of Aug, 2015

Iam Jothi an Graphic Design and VFX Student of Fu-VSION Madurai, absolutely happy with Fu-VISION's service, right from Sketching to Clay Modeling and all realtime based too ls knowledge is what i got there. Infact while studying, I was able to earn too by doing some Board and Visiting Card design works, that was only beacuse of Fu-VISION's Management support. I dont think, the above said is right. I have seen most of all proofs of the Testimonials in Notice Board itself. They say No Job Guarantee only, Yes, Job cannot be guaranteed anywhere. Which Batch are you Rajkumar?

• Ro
      31st of Aug, 2015

I AM ROHINI - TECHNICAL CONSULTANT OF FU-VISION - FU-VISION IS ONE OF THE BEST & RENOWNED INSTITUTION I HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS THROUGHOUT MY CAREER.I AM WITH THIS ORGANIZATION SINCE INCEPTION AND MY -PROFILE - ANIMATOR/GRAPHIC DESIGNER / FASHION DESIGNER. I DID MY HONORS IN ONE OF THE PREMIER INSTITUTE AND PASS OUT OF YEAR 2010.I AM WITH FU-VISION SINCE 2010.WE HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS SUCH STUDENT IN THE NAME - rajkumar.HE/SHE Must be useless / waste for this earth.
    OPEN CHALLANGE - By any time you can approach me or our Institution / Management if you are dare enough...

• Id
      1st of Oct, 2015

Nice Institute don't bring any bogus information over here Vedya Mam and Ganesh Sir has mentored many peoples in Madurai including me.

• Zi
      9th of Nov, 2015
    Best Best Advice

Wow! Fu-vision is good training institute i accept but do u need to write 3 comments with three different names.
    You can see the dates of this comments everything on same day 31st Aug.
    maritamilarasan1234, rohiniaminator, jothiprabha
    And for it be different they have made comment using (idontwishtoshowmyname)
    WHAT IS THIS I dont wish to show my name
    This itself shows how fake they are.

• Su
      3rd of Dec, 2015

A candidate who has paid for studying in your institution can express their own view or whatever it is he may or may not like it.. But Institute cannot be rude to a candidate this shows your attitude towards a students joining your institute .

Calling Him "Job Less Lump", "Big Black Sheep", "Seat Rubbing Bison" - Valliganesh Mind your words its public forum and you are running an institution.

First treat your students well then you can give advice to others.

Is that the way you respond to a student who has wrong attitude.

A person who hides himself means the institution is not friendly to its students.

When a student is happy with your institute an institute grows.

All the best for your team and wish you all success Valliganesh and your team.

• Sh
      6th of May, 2017

@sudhirsingh @sudhir you are absolutely right.even below reply is from management.sh/he is not knowing how to handle feedbacks

• Li
      1st of Feb, 2016

Dear Mr.Sudhir,

WHO IS HIDING?? Sudhir you, who is of no way related to the Issue but a Great Professional Advisor, If so as projected by you in the reply, or its business or you not being the Candidate who is trying to spoil the Reputation of an Institution which is SHEDDING OUT IT MAXIMUM OF ENERGY IN ADVANCEMENT OF STUDENT'S CAREER AND JUST LIKE THAT POST ANY, you want us to just keep quiet?? GREAT ARE YOUR ADVICES WHY DON'T YOU DISPLAY THE ENTIRE REPLY SENT TO THIS FORUM BY VALLI GANESH, BUT JUST TAKEN OUT THE IMPORTANT TAGS, FAVOURABLE FOR YOU TO HIGHLIGHT & PLAY A DIPLOMATIC NEUTRAL COMPONENT?? WHO ARE YOU Mr.SUDHIR BELONG TO THE FORUM OR THE CANDIDATE HIMSELF?? What do you know about our Institution? Our Service, The respect we give for our customers or the Feedback we receive for Service and Support. I have my own doubts if this review of mine will be displayed? We do not need any one to take chance trying to repair our Non Repaired Name. Thanks and YOU DO MIND AS GOD IS WITH US AND WE DO THOROUGHLY KNOW WHAT WE DO HOW TO DO WHEN TO DO AND WHEN AND HOW PEOPLE REACT!! We all here to do our Job for Good Cause of Try to Corrupt Others Business and Benefit out of it?? And do you think People who do as such lead their lives at peace.

NON ANNONYMOUS
    TRAINING HEAD- Fu-VISION(Since day one of Inception- till My Death will be)
    All Students who study with us and studied with us know who I am, How about You Sudhir?

• Ne
      2nd of Feb, 2016

We are saying that" one who has posted is not all a Student", and you have on the First hand started giving advices not understanding the context proper. Better do not involve in other's Job Sudhir.
    At times lot of ways are there to make money, even in the name of repairing Names of Organizations by deliberately SETTING UP ourselves!! What do you say about that.?? We get calls from some Websites to do so?? It's is damn Astonishing & Funny for us when we receive calls as such!!! Never in my Experience Heard!! Above all No one is supposed to post about anyone, let it be an individual or an Organization in public Forums like this Hiding themselves. At least if they are Non Hiding & Genuine, You talking for them- makes some sense. All of these are Time Waste.
    PRIYANKA- IN CHARGE
    Fu-VISION

• Ne
      2nd of Feb, 2016

We say the one posted is not all a student, you wasting time in advising not understanding the context at all. We are receiving calls from websites giving ideas how to washout all this bad reviews. We are shocking to hear such calls!! What do you say about that? Will my review be posted, tried earlier, not posted. Why??

On behalf of Fu-vision
    Employee

• Su
      9th of Mar, 2016

Check the Best Advice

• 1p
      26th of May, 2016

Very Worst Institute in Coimbatore. don't waste your money and time.

15th of Sep, 2017

@1pavi 1 pavi you name itself shows u are one bloody pavvi you are not worth for any thing.

• Hi
      3rd of Aug, 2016

Very worst Institute.pls dont join fuvision.Thay saying Bad words and all.Management is worst.pls students dont join here.

15th of Sep, 2017

@hicas If you are dare enough you shall reach me at 9360029290 - Ganesh S Head Operations & Placements .Why are you hiding your self and You have a recession mind thats y u are unable to survive in the market.

• Sh
      6th of May, 2017

very worst institute.looters.there is no proper trainer.The lady senior trainer head treats people like ###.please dont JOIN there and waste money.i lost my money.when i asked refunding they said its not in fu vision policy.but their policy is to cheat people and treat like ###.

• Fu
      4th of Nov, 2017

@shiv31 Iam the Sr.Trainer Head since Inception. Dare if you could come out and show your face, No body in this world is running business to refund but only to service. On the top of it looks like you were a ###, having so you were treated ### among the thousands who are our happy customers among cheating Jobless negative writers as you. If you are dare let me know your name? Can you. World knows me, but the world should also know you when you complaint on me or my company saying your money got in Vain. Did any one come to your home to loot your money??? Above all take my word with this attitude you will certainly stay as a ### loosing money time reputation job etc ever. Come out if you have guts!!

TRAINING HEAD
    Fu-VISION

15th of Sep, 2017

To prove we have all the records/Testimonials If you have Guts walk in to our office.

• Ra
      4th of Nov, 2017

Its an institution. I sent my people for better training, even though they had a knowledge and work experience in Autocad and in MS Project. After their short period training, the pupil got an high efficiency and delivered reliable products. A teacher is a teacher, a Trainer is a trainer. But the complaint why a Midas Touch not given. or they thought a magical wand is there with that something will happen in the Brain.