FTS Financial / Trading Room ACCESS DENIED!

1 2201 Dupont LaneIrvine, CA, United States
Phone: (855) 372 8208

am a former employee of FTS Financial that is interested in knowing more from consumers about what happened to your money once that "10 day money back guarentee" was no more. The owner is a joke so I am ONLY ASSUMING his business is the same! I have decided to let the cat out of the bag with what goes on behind closed doors. Those $388 a day profits that Jerry is doing seem to be a BIT EXAGGERATED! The whole time I was there I never truly saw them in writing!

There were several clients that were misled into thinking they would be able to trade 4 contracts at a time resulting in CRAZY PROFITS OF 180k dollars but all I have heard in return is disgruntle complaints. I am posting this not to point fingers, but to receive feedback from FTS clients! It was eye opening to find out they were re-selling OLD clients from the Owners brother's business... Which is being heavily investigated by government agencies.

Interesting umbrella that I would love to know more TRUTH about! Please, if you are a current client of FTS Financial, please respond with detail of how your money has played out! If you are a potential client "thinking this through" STOP AND THINK! MAYBE TALK TO YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISOR or even better... Pray about it! Then perhaps think and PRAY again if your still considering! Whatever your choice, please ***PROCEED WITH CAUTION***

FTS Financial