Comments

• Ri
      6th of Feb, 2009

THESE LIL SCAMMIN ### TOOK MA CHEESE N AINT TRYIN TA GIVE IT BAK WENNNN I CANCLED MA ORDER THEE NXT DAY!!! CUS I FOUND OUT ITS ALL FAKE SEE THAS Y REAL CHARITIES DONT MAKE SHYT NO MOE CUS U GOT FAKE ### PEOPLE TRYIN TA SELL U SHYT WTF IS THEE WORLD COMNG TOO!

**FTFT SELLERS STEP YA LIFES UP U AINT RIGHT!!**

• Sy
      10th of Feb, 2009

These stupid ###. I just got scammed about 1 hour ago. I should have known better. I am so pissed right now. I put a stop pay on the check about 10 minutes after the litte ### left, but I'm not sure if that will stop anything. I feel the need to close my checking account now because I'm worried about identity theft.

• Un
      30th of Mar, 2009

Man I should have known better. I been waiting since Jan for my magazine. I am so pissed OFF. I should have know. Well never again will I trust anyone who goes door to door ... People reading this PLEASE do not give your money to FTFT. I am on disability in a wheel chair and these people don't care who they rip OFF.

• Ih
      21st of Apr, 2009

uugghhh... i just got scammed too... i canceled the next day!!! but they still took my money!!!

• Th
      14th of May, 2009

OMG! i wish i would have seen this before the guy left my house. i just got scammed too! this sucks

• Ml
      20th of Jun, 2009

My wife had the same thing happen to her. A young man came to the door and told her it was for a good cause. He said it was so less fortunate kids could get out and learn how to talk to people and meet different people. He said the winner would win a trip to Hawaii. He took the check and assured her they would not cash it until our payday. I checked our bank account the next day and the check had already been cashed and had cleared through the bank. My Wife Wrote the check out to F.T.F.T. Beware of all door to door salespersons. Don't buy anything from these type of people.

• Lo
      25th of Jun, 2009

Little Rich ### Scammed me Too!!! I knew it as it was happening but it was like a run away train and i couldn't stop it. I totally bought the whole for Charity thing and got suckered in. Obviously I shouldn't cancel because they take your money anyway!!

• Mb
      8th of Jul, 2009

Me too, checks just bounced my bank account. I ordered on 06/29/09, mailed in cancellation on 06/30/09 and the checks came through my bank on 07/06/09. lovely, i now have no money since I didn't account for this to be there. The A-HOLES that came to my door said that they would get credit so long as I ordered and then cancelled so I wanted them to win their trip to Mexico since they seemed so nice and I thought were working for a good cause. I better get my money back plus my NSF fees of $40.00.

• Su
      30th of Jul, 2009

I came to this post board directly after I had purchased a subscription; feeling like I was helping a cause and a few decent guys trying to better themselves.
    I immediately caught up to the guys down the street and was given my check, no questions. I still believe they were not trying to scam me and were who and what from where they said they were, but I've got to look out for my own.

• As
      14th of Aug, 2009

I just now ordered a magazine subscription from here. The guy acted pretty nice and I actually think maybe there actually are good ones that work for the company and give the orders in and dont just pocket the money, but just to save myself I caught up with him and got my cash and check I had given him back. I hope he wasn't one of the good ones like he seems to be but I am a college student myself and I pay towards my own tuition so thankfully I could find him, this honestly did help me with not buying from door to door salesmen.

• Us
      27th of Aug, 2009

I let two YOUNG HIGHSCHOOL LOOKING girls into my home & bought one magazine subscption. THEN checked for FTFT online & found out they were just scammers so i sent in the form (to P.O. BOX 1060 KITTREDGE, CO 80457 FACE TO FACE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. they also have DYNASTY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. on the recipt as well) to the Co. to cancle my order (i didn't cancle the check...soooo stupid, i trusted them to not cash it). My girlfriend had noticed one week later that her check book was missing so we went online & found out that the girls had stolen her check book & FORGED a CHECK to FTFT for $190!!! WE are starting new accounts because we fear of further fraud/identity theft. We r going to the police & filing a complante @ Better Busness Bureau and the States Atorney, if enough people file complaints the gov. will do something!!! I work as a legislative aid and i will stop at nothing to expose them and file crimminal action against the young girls and their employer!!! LETS GET ACTIVE and TAKE BACK OUR RIGHTS!!!

• Us
      27th of Aug, 2009

they r scammers

• Na
      28th of Aug, 2009

my wife had made out the check when i went to my laptop as googled FTFT. I found this message board and told my Wife to stop and asked the girl to leave. her story changed every three seconds. I'm in Nashville close in, where is everyone else getting hit? I'm gonna complain, but to who? and did they break a law?

• Tr
      8th of Sep, 2009

SCAMMER's...SCAMMER'S...SCAMMERS...SCAMMERS...
    Just found out we have been scamed.. Dont give these people anything...
    we gave them two 63.00 checks for magazine's that were post to go to the soilders fighting for us everday... We were told to just call the next day and cancel the checks no big deal.. so thats what we did.. thinking everything had worked out for the best ... 4 weeks later the checks are being cashed.. So after i see that the checks are now being cashed i get online and look up FTFT and now i see that this is all a BIG SCAM!!!
    I should have knew better.. but i guess thats what i get for trying to help other people... NEVER AGAIN... wonder how them ###ers can sleep at night ripping people of and useing the soilders who fight for our freedom as a SCAM...

elkridge, Maryland

• Mi
      16th of Sep, 2009

oh GOSH i guess ive been scammed too..and im really good at not being scammed..my dear hsband let her in and pawned her on me...
    63.00 and im more concerened that she has access to my routing and account number..
    has anyone seen anythign other than the original check clearing????
    i dont know if i shoud stop this account or just eat the 63.00 dollars...

• Ju
      24th of Sep, 2009

lol i worked for ftf t for about three months and to tell you people the truth its only sortof a scam only 80% of the orders have to go through so the cash tht u give us goes right into our pockets wel not our pockets but the managers pockets we only get like twenty bucks of it at the end of the night lol im sorry for all of you who got scamed i quit the job because i found o ut it was a scam . i only came out to travel but once i found out what it was like i said to hell with it

20th of Oct, 2009

WHAT THE HELL!!!
    I had mailed in the receipt like i was told to do the next day...and i just checked my accounts and those little brats cashed it!
    What do I DO!!!????????
    Is there anyway we can get our money back? ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAD SENT IN THAT RECEIPT FOR A REFUND
    ...this is such crap

• Na
      30th of Oct, 2009

Some JUSTICE for all. They just came to my door and I fell for it. I wrote a check for $63.00 and then immediately decided I better "google" it to make sure. Of course I found all of these postings, so my Mom and I decided to go and get my check back. We tracked them down and asked for the check back. They said their "Coordinator" came and got it already. Well we said we'd wait for the coordinator to come back again. So we followed them around as they knocked on the doors. Finally they got tired of us following and confronting them, so they called the "coordinator" and brought my check back. Now I just have to wait and make sure that they didn't steal my bank account info. :(

• Tj
      31st of Oct, 2009

My 89 year old mother got scammed by two young girls claiming they were working for college money. She bought two expensive magazine subscriptions from them and her checks were payable to FTFT. One subscription, the $76 one, actually came 6 months later. The $63 never came at all.

We need to locate their corporate office and take action against them. My mom didn't get any information on the company. Does anyone have contact info?

15th of Nov, 2009

My story shows how heatles they really are; this girl came to my door and told me they were a chairty for the millitary. I have a american flag on my door and she targeted that. I didnt have the money but she made me feel bad that i wouldnt send the troops a magazine, and send her on her stupid trip. I support the troops and wanted to do something nice for them. She conned me into it. Right after she left i looked them up; nothing but scam reports so the next morrowning i went to the bank and canceled the check. If it is a scam (whcih is the only thing i've been hearing) how can someone sleep at night knowing they are doing such a horriable thing.