FTD Florist / Failed to deliver flowers
I placed an order for flowers on 7/29 for delivery on 7/30. FTD calls towards the end of the day to tell me that the flowers could not be delivered because the nursing home said my Aunt didn't live there. After 20 minutes of being blown off and spoken too rudely by the FTD Rep, we determined that florist had been going to the WRONG nursing home. Then they refused to try redelivery! FTD refuses to make this right or refund my money. The say as long as the florist keeps trying to redeliver the flowers there is nothing they can do and they can't assign the purchase to another florist. I can do something - I can put a fraud complaint on my credit card ! I urge any one who has had problems with FTD to complain to the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's office in the state where the order was placed.
What they are doing is FRAUD, deceptive business practice and false advertising.
More FTD Florist Complaints & Reviews
- FTD.com - FTD.com refused to deliver flowers! 
- FTD - Gold Membership Ripoff +Little attention to order date details 
- FTD Florist Online - No Delivery, No Refunds 
- FTD Flowers - Scam and cheating 
- FTD - Ugly Flowers 
- FTD Companies - flower delivery
- FTD - flowers were never delivered
- FTD - gold rewards not worth the fee
- FTD - customer service
- FTD - Bday flowers ordered