FTD Florist / Failed to deliver flowers

1 MD, United States Review updated:

I placed an order for flowers on 7/29 for delivery on 7/30. FTD calls towards the end of the day to tell me that the flowers could not be delivered because the nursing home said my Aunt didn't live there. After 20 minutes of being blown off and spoken too rudely by the FTD Rep, we determined that florist had been going to the WRONG nursing home. Then they refused to try redelivery! FTD refuses to make this right or refund my money. The say as long as the florist keeps trying to redeliver the flowers there is nothing they can do and they can't assign the purchase to another florist. I can do something - I can put a fraud complaint on my credit card ! I urge any one who has had problems with FTD to complain to the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's office in the state where the order was placed.

What they are doing is FRAUD, deceptive business practice and false advertising.

Comments

• Su
      7th of May, 2009

MAY 2009 I PLACED AN ODER FOR MOTHER'S DAY TO HAVE FTD SEND MY MOM FLOWERS IN FLA. A WEEK BEFORE MOTHER'S DAY, WITH AN ARRIVAL DATE OF MAY 4TH. I RECIEVED 2 EMAILS CONFIRMING THE ORDER AND THE DELIVERY. NEEDLESS TO SAY SHE NEVER GOT THEM SO I CALLED FED EX WITH ORDER AND TRACK # THEY CLAIM THEY NEVER RECIEVED IT. SO I CALLED FTD AND THEY ADMITTED THAT THIS RARELY HAPPENS BUT THEY WERE SORRY AND WOULD CREDIT MY ACCOUNT. WHAT BS!!! THEY DIDNT EVEN OFFER TO SEND A NEW ORDER. SO HERE IT IS 2 DAYS BEFORE THE WEEKEND AND NO FLOWERS. THEY STINK IN MY EYES!! NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL I USE THEM!!!