FSTN / They do not honor their guarantee

Federal and State Tax Negotiators "FSTN" promises that they will get paid out of 15% of what they save you, then ask up front for $2, 500 and monthly fees and set up fee.

They tell you they will negotiate a better deal. Instead they just told me to finance a loan to pay off the IRS debt. Instead, I did my own research and found that the IRS also has cheated me, so I have asked them to refigure my debt. FSTN should have investigated this, but did not do a *** thing!

Then they bail and state that the guarantee they advertise was not listed in the actual contract, so they don't have to honour that. Well, the IRS is on to that and they wrote a code to disallow that sham practice.

I'm filing a small claims against them, the BBB complaint was ineffective.

Va

Comments

• Cl
      29th of Jun, 2009

Federal and State Tax Negotiators, Inc. "FSTN" represent those who they assist in believing that they can recover their penalties and interest charged by the IRS. They leverage the anger and frustration of their client while dangling the hope of recovery. They charged me $1420 for an actual refund of $1250 and the entire experience lasted some 2+ years. They charge a retainer that does not go against the recovery fees and an additional monthly maintenance fee and finally 1/3 of any money recovered. It is a completely legal scam and they feast off the road kill of the IRS.

• Cl
      8th of Jul, 2009

The Harvest by Safe Tax Help AKA: FSTN
    they will obtain penalties & interest
    they will keep 110% of what they recover

when I hired them they were FSTN and in the last correspondence the letter head had changed to Safe Tax Help. I understand as they had received 40+ Better Business Bereau complaints... My story is they did recover over $1200 but billed me for $1400. I lost $161 in the process of 2 years. it is a legalized ponzi and I was the mark.

STH - SafeTaxHelp - Contact Us