FSK Audi / Terrible experience

United States Review updated:
4.15

In late October I went to pick up my Audi at FSK Audi. It had some work done on it already, I paid the bill and went to get into my car. The battery was dead and the headlight switch had been left on. One service person went out (I didn't follow and observe), he comes back and says the battery is dead and won't hold a charge so I need a new battery. The battery in the car was only a year old or so and I'd never had problems before. At first I go along with the ### and bull story but then change my mind. When I tell the service person I didn't want a new battery, he thrusts the car key at me as if to say, 'Ok, go ahead, what are you going to do to get out of here without our new battery?' I get a manager and he goes out to jump the car. This time I walk out to observe, and the manager gets into the car and the car starts up no problem. So, why did the first service person say the car wouldn't turn over? Both service manager and the cashier told me, 'It's been cold, the battery is dead and it's an after market battery..' blah blah..
The manager also was trying to say he'd have noticed if the lights were on. So they were also calling ME a liar.

I hopped in the car and drove away, there's been no problems since, the battery is fine.

Stay away from FSK Audi.
Va

Comments

Ju
  31st of Mar, 2009
Sory you had such a bad experience. I have my Audi A6 serviced there regularly and have never had a problem. I highly recommend this dealership.
Ma
  22nd of Sep, 2010
Audi FSK service department is probably the worst my wife and I have dealt with. My wife took her car in for service because she felt that the performance of the car had dropped off and that it seemed to have developed a ruff idle. The person running the service desk suggested that she had a bad tank of gas and anything they did to the car would not be covered under warranty. We decided to run the tank of gas out of the car and add some engine cleaner to the next tank. This did not fix the problem so I took the car to the dealer myself this time. They agreed to look at the car and said that it would be covered under warranty this time. Two hours later they said that one of the valves was stuck and that they were replacing the valve under warranty. Since then the Audi service center has tried selling my wife replacement parts and service for things she doesn’t need or should be covered under warranty. What I find to be strange is that they never try selling me anything when I take the car in for service. I should mention that the car has been great and we are very happy with the Audi brand. Audi FSK on the other hand should spend a day at BMW of Towson to figure out how to run their service center.