Frys — customer service - rainchecks
Frys (Kroger) was having the mega event sale. At this particular location the store was out of 3m lint brushes.
Although on the shelf, the items are listed as a participating product for the mega event, the item was not listed in the ad. I did want a raincheck and the clerk suggested going to customer service as the line was long. So, we went to customer service... where I waited for a moment while the clerk purchased 2 powerball tickets, apparently for herself as there were no customers but us around.
Then, the customer service clerk refused to give us a raincheck.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Gilbert, AZ
She checked with the manager who then apparently told her that if it wasn't in the ad, don't write a raincheck. The manager came over and refused to give us a raincheck. This same manager refused to accept a competitor's coupon a year ago as that the competitor coupon was buy 2 (12) packs, get 3 free.
Additionally, the store was holding a buy 5 (12) packs for 10 dollars. I was willing to pay the 10 dollars but also wanted the 3 additional 12 packs. This location is horrendous. The Frys (kroger) locations nearby honored the coupon. The other locations did give me a raincheck. This policy of not giving rainchecks for items not placed in the ad is unjust.
The way these "representatives" of Frys act is outrageous. I do hope they proceed with their strike and are all replaced.
More Frys Complaints & Reviews
- Frys Electronics - rebate fraud 
- Fry's Electronics - no warranty repair 
- Frys Electronics - protection plan 
- Fry's Electronics - very rude customer service 
- Frys.com - they are not honoring their raincheck 
- Frys Warranty - wasted time and money 
- Fry's - 123 Prepaid Debit Card
- Frys Electronics - poor customer service 
- Fry's Electronics - defective/returned products
- Fry's Electronics - robbed