Fry's Electronics Toshiba Laptop / Warranty Replacement

Fry's Electronics
6100 Canoga Ave
Woodland Hills
Phone: 818-227-1000
Very simply put my Toshiba Laptop was sent out for repair 4 times in a 6 month period and when I did not work the 4th time they wanted to give me an HP laptop as a replacement.
The Toshiba I purchased was over $2200.00 with the extended 5 year warranty.
They want to give me a $500.00 HP to replace it.

I believe that they should be replacing it with a an equivalent top of the line model.

Geoff Bostwick is the store manager there.
He insults me with his offer.

The best course of action is small claims court.

Be warned Fry's makes it a practice of not honoring there warranty's

A  25th of Mar, 2009 by
I know.
A  25th of Mar, 2009 by
I agree you.

I had a similar problem with Geoff Bostwick at the Woodland Hills Fry's

It seems as though the store manager would rather get hauled into court then fix an obvious problem.

Good luck in court. Make sure you have all your documents in order.
I hope you cook his ###. He should be fired. I got totally screwed on a computer that was clearly defective and he even told me that he was doing me a favor and giving me a newer computer. As it turned out the computer that he gave me only lasted 12 weeks and it was a complete downgrade. The warranty stated I should get a computer of equal or greater value. I also had to purchase the new extended warranty. I have since bought a MAC and have not had a problem in over a year.

He is a real ###. He ###s you while he is smiling at you.

Ps. Fry's Electronics Inc. Is a ###ing piece of ### company and I hope you go out of business.
N  26th of May, 2011 by
Don't buy Toshiba Laptop! I bought Toshiba 15.6" Laptop L655 for more than a month and still cannot use it. It is manufacturer defect problem. I had told them and wrote on the order sheet for defect problems in the first time. The technician did not check all. I have to send my laptop again to repair center for second time. I had talked to Toshiba case manager, Erika about their service and product. she is not friendly. She said nothing they can do or provide any compensation, just go ahead to make complaint in the website.
I would suggest to provide customer extended warranty, say 6 more months, won't be harmed to them. The consumers are happy to use the laptop, and might not even need to send back to service after a year. (note: it come with 1 year warranty). Or, voucher. Consumers can use the voucher to buy their products. And, could have spend more than the voucher value. Isn't this is win win situation?
N  26th of May, 2011 by
Just realized Don't is DO NOT.

won't is WOULD NOT.

This system does not recognize apostrophe.