Fruit Of The Loom / ladies underwear

1 601 Route 940, Mt Pocono, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (570) 839-2277

I was shopping at the mt. Pocono kmart today (9/26/08) and was gonna purchase womens fruit of the loom panties that was on sale, buy one package, get one package 50% off. When I got to the register they rang up 2/12.00. I told her that was not right and she went and got the ad that was posted right on the panties, she also brought back another ad that said 2/12.00, the ad I saw and she brought up read buy one, get one 50% off on all womens fruit of the loom packaged panties. She refused to give me the sale price, so I told her I did not want them. I am tired of of not getting my items that are on sale in black & white. I love k-mart, don't get me wrong, but they should honor their sales items. I would appreciate something being done about this concern. Thank you, brenda fish.

• Gerals Edward Bussey's Response, Dec 15, 2017

Totals of Orders $57.88 and $25.94 = $ 83.82

Thanks
    Gerald Bussey

Comments

• Ms
      29th of Oct, 2009
    Fruit Of The Loom - $10 dollar card offer
    Kmart
    Virginia
    Minnesota

In August on August 27, 2009 I purchased Fruit of the Loom underware. I sent in copy of all receipts and the all bar codes for 5 packages of clothers. I was suppose to get a $10 gift card back for bying these products. I have never received the card and there is no number to call. I would like to know what has happened to my card and feel that I have lost out on more money because I would have broughten more things. And I might have won the $2, 500 sweepstakes.

Shirley Vincent

[protected]@yahoo.com

• Rm
      6th of May, 2010

I love the style underpants I purchased quite a while ago. Have not been able to find them in my size.
    All nylon size 7 CA18345 RN13766
    I did buy another style but they come up over my waist the side on this last pair of mine 6 inches. I cannot wear the bikini.
    Are you still making this style? Where can I purchase them?
    Rose Marie Szczesny
    350 Lakewood Cir E Apt B
    Margate, FL 33063
    (954) 984-4839
    e-mail
    [protected]@bellsouth.net

• Ge
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Fruit Of The Loom - 3 Fruit of the Loom Georgia Bulldogs 2017 SEC Champions t-shirt
    Douglas
    Georgia

Returning the t-shirts. Just not satisfied with them. Got 3 pink. Ordered 2 black and 1 pink. Tracking number : 9361 2899 3640 0393 0343 34

I have psoriasis and this material is very itchy to my skin. Sorry, but request a refund. 2 different orders...1 number 8884769250. Do I return these to

Teechip
    7800 Records St.
    Lawrence, In 46226

• Lo
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Fruit Of The Loom - 4 pick boxer briefs plu 85306102876
    Walmart
    Canada

Hi open package of the 4 pairs there only 2 that I can wear. Others are not sew on legs to actually it's about 3 " not sewn.

• Ka
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Fruit Of The Loom - 5 pack boxer briefs
    O Brien

Just bought some today and the stiching came out on two of the five i bought.poorly .ade no lock stiching. Basically.

• Cd
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Fruit Of The Loom - bra
    Littleton
    Colorado

I purchased this bra two weeks ago. I have worn it one time. I laundered it hand wash gentle cycle. The underwires are sticking out the top of the cup. I can not return the bra to the store since I have worn it. I am very disappointed in this product.

• Fr
      14th of Nov, 2018
    Fruit Of The Loom - pocket t shirt

For several years now we have had pockets not sewn. If they are sewn they have a hole the first time we wash them. Very cheaply made. So disgusted to know an American made product is made in El Salvador !!! Now the collared are not sewn properly. Brand new and might as well throw them away.

14th of Nov, 2018
    Fruit Of The Loom - cotton hi-cuts underwear

BGHO216 this is the number on the new package that I just bought because the previous ones all tore on the left side at the top. I do not have anything else to add. They all ripped so that tells me they were not sewed securely

I do not have the ability to take pictures.

Marilyn