Fruit Of The Loom / ladies underwear

1 601 Route 940Mt Pocono, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (570) 839-2277

I was shopping at the mt. Pocono kmart today (9/26/08) and was gonna purchase womens fruit of the loom panties that was on sale, buy one package, get one package 50% off. When I got to the register they rang up 2/12.00. I told her that was not right and she went and got the ad that was posted right on the panties, she also brought back another ad that said 2/12.00, the ad I saw and she brought up read buy one, get one 50% off on all womens fruit of the loom packaged panties. She refused to give me the sale price, so I told her I did not want them. I am tired of of not getting my items that are on sale in black & white. I love k-mart, don't get me wrong, but they should honor their sales items. I would appreciate something being done about this concern. Thank you, brenda fish.

• Gerals Edward Bussey's Response, Dec 15, 2017

Totals of Orders $57.88 and $25.94 = $ 83.82

Thanks
    Gerald Bussey

Comments

• Ms
      29th of Oct, 2009
    Fruit Of The Loom - $10 dollar card offer
    Kmart
    Virginia
    Minnesota

In August on August 27, 2009 I purchased Fruit of the Loom underware. I sent in copy of all receipts and the all bar codes for 5 packages of clothers. I was suppose to get a $10 gift card back for bying these products. I have never received the card and there is no number to call. I would like to know what has happened to my card and feel that I have lost out on more money because I would have broughten more things. And I might have won the $2, 500 sweepstakes.

Shirley Vincent

mabear45@yahoo.com

• Rm
      6th of May, 2010

I love the style underpants I purchased quite a while ago. Have not been able to find them in my size.
    All nylon size 7 CA18345 RN13766
    I did buy another style but they come up over my waist the side on this last pair of mine 6 inches. I cannot wear the bikini.
    Are you still making this style? Where can I purchase them?
    Rose Marie Szczesny
    350 Lakewood Cir E Apt B
    Margate, FL 33063
    (954) 984-4839
    e-mail
    antrosze@bellsouth.net

• Ge
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Fruit Of The Loom - 3 Fruit of the Loom Georgia Bulldogs 2017 SEC Champions t-shirt
    Douglas
    Georgia

Returning the t-shirts. Just not satisfied with them. Got 3 pink. Ordered 2 black and 1 pink. Tracking number : 9361 2899 3640 0393 0343 34

I have psoriasis and this material is very itchy to my skin. Sorry, but request a refund. 2 different orders...1 number 8884769250. Do I return these to

Teechip
    7800 Records St.
    Lawrence, In 46226

• Lo
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Fruit Of The Loom - 4 pick boxer briefs plu 85306102876
    Walmart
    Canada

Hi open package of the 4 pairs there only 2 that I can wear. Others are not sew on legs to actually it's about 3 " not sewn.

• Ka
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Fruit Of The Loom - 5 pack boxer briefs
    O Brien

Just bought some today and the stiching came out on two of the five i bought.poorly .ade no lock stiching. Basically.

• Cd
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Fruit Of The Loom - bra
    Littleton
    Colorado

I purchased this bra two weeks ago. I have worn it one time. I laundered it hand wash gentle cycle. The underwires are sticking out the top of the cup. I can not return the bra to the store since I have worn it. I am very disappointed in this product.