Fruit Of The Loom / ladies underwear

1 601 Route 940Mt Pocono, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (570) 839-2277

I was shopping at the mt. Pocono kmart today (9/26/08) and was gonna purchase womens fruit of the loom panties that was on sale, buy one package, get one package 50% off. When I got to the register they rang up 2/12.00. I told her that was not right and she went and got the ad that was posted right on the panties, she also brought back another ad that said 2/12.00, the ad I saw and she brought up read buy one, get one 50% off on all womens fruit of the loom packaged panties. She refused to give me the sale price, so I told her I did not want them. I am tired of of not getting my items that are on sale in black & white. I love k-mart, don't get me wrong, but they should honor their sales items. I would appreciate something being done about this concern. Thank you, brenda fish.

Comments

Ms
  29th of Oct, 2009
Fruit Of The Loom - $10 dollar card offer
Kmart
Virginia
Minnesota

In August on August 27, 2009 I purchased Fruit of the Loom underware. I sent in copy of all receipts and the all bar codes for 5 packages of clothers. I was suppose to get a $10 gift card back for bying these products. I have never received the card and there is no number to call. I would like to know what has happened to my card and feel that I have lost out on more money because I would have broughten more things. And I might have won the $2, 500 sweepstakes.

Shirley Vincent

mabear45@yahoo.com

Rm
  6th of May, 2010

I love the style underpants I purchased quite a while ago. Have not been able to find them in my size.
All nylon size 7 CA18345 RN13766
I did buy another style but they come up over my waist the side on this last pair of mine 6 inches. I cannot wear the bikini.
Are you still making this style? Where can I purchase them?
Rose Marie Szczesny