FRS Inc a division of TMSC / Loan Modification

1 36 Discovery Ste 120 Irvine CA 92618, Irvine, CA, US Review updated:
Phone: 18882751347

This complain is for FRS Inc ..business address 36 Discovery Ste 120 Irvine CA 92618...Toll Free No. [protected]...Contact Persons : WES PIERSON-[protected], charlotte wong - [protected], JAIME BROWN - [protected]
After paying their service fee of three payments of more than $2, 600.00 for Loan Modification process for the Bank, they didn't answers any calls. It is three weeks already that I kept on calling this company to know what's going on with our application, no one's returning my calls. I have my doubt in my mind which i don't want to entertain right now.
Anyone who knows this company please let me know. Or is anybody who's the same experience as I have with this company?

Comments

• Ly
      Dec 17, 2012

I agree to this complain because I am experiencing it too. pls check your inbox CVP Illinois i sent you a msg. thanks.

• Lu
      Dec 17, 2012

I agree, I have the same problem with FRS, INC.Same people I dealt with and I have paid $2, 980.00 for their fees and now they are not returning my calls and messages and also e-mails.

• Cs
      Dec 26, 2012

I agree, I have the same experience. I have paid in full but have not heard from them for many weeks now.

• Un
      Jan 04, 2013

Charlotte Wong
    Home Assistant Compliance Team

FRS, Inc a division of TMSC
    13700 Alton Parkway Ste 154-289
    Irvine, CA, 92618

[protected] Direct Line & Fax #

To all the comments I have read on all these complaint. I agree to all of you! That company have taken so much money from me, no calls, no follow up and no updates in every calls i had made. This person Charlotte Wong was RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL and no Knowledge on all documents. I am very upset that I had dealt with these people. Thank god Michael Finney | KGO News Team | abc7news.com he had helped me. for those people who worked for FRS, Inc a division of TMSC BAD COMPANY!

• Lu
      Aug 26, 2013

They are back again in business. I saw their advertisement on the TV and it's the same ads as before. How can we make them pay? Their name is THE BANK VERDICT HOT LINE TOLL FREE # [protected].