Frost wire / Can not downloan songs

I paid a membership with them for 1 full year, and I have been trying to downloan soangs to save on my computer and it won't let me. It keeps telling me the files are unavailable. I have tried to contact them and when I call no one answers or it goes to a voicemail.

I think consumers need to be made aware of this scam. You do not get what you have paid for.

More Frost wire Complaints & Reviews

Comments

He
  18th of Jul, 2009

Hello Valerie Duncan,

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for your negative experience. Regarding this, we are more than happy to resolve your issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM
US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.onlinechat.helpmedownload.com for online chat support. Or you can send an email to support@helpmedownload.com

Our Operations is available 24/7.

Fr
  20th of Jul, 2009

Hi,

If you are paying or you paid for FrostWire, you are the victim of an Internet scam.

FrostWire is absolutely free.

Please watch this video to understand how the scam works

It's free software, you just download it, install it and share it with everybody.

It's supported by a community of users just like you, nobody is controlling the content available,

it's completely run by people sharing files from their computers.

GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!

Please read this so you know what to do to get your money back

Download the Official FrostWire Only from http://www.frostwire.com

Team FrostWire

He
  21st of Jul, 2009

Hello,

I do understand your comfusion about all these issues. I want to clear this thing that we are not a scam. Customers are not paying for the program itself, which we all know that the program itself is for free. They are paying for the technical assistance and the access on the website wherein they do have the priviledge to download all those programs that we have there.

If you have questions you can contact us anytime.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM
US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Our Operations is available 24/7.

An
  15th of Nov, 2009

ok helpmedownload.com just shut up