Frontline / Frontline Flea scam

Bought a year worth of Frontline flea treatment for my dog only to find that it was a scam.
The product was not authentic even though it appeared to be. The packaging was slightly different. The price was great, but the product never worked. Tried to contact the company (Thrifty Vet) but had no luck.
DO NOT PATRONIZE THIS company. The authentic Frontline is supposed to be made from France, not Australia. BE AWARE.

Comments

• 3c
      12th of Oct, 2011
    Frontline - WON'T KILL FLEAS
    Marianne
    Ewing
    New Jersey

I have used this product for years...In may of this year it just STOPPED working on my pets. Three cats & cairn terrier. Just on the frontline alone at my vet I spent $236.83 ( for 3 months). So I called Merial limited who makes the front line and they did not care what I had to say, SHAME on this company for change that they did make in this product. I QUIT FRONTLINE!!! AND SO SHOULD YOU.

• Ba
      3rd of Aug, 2013

i agree with what this person has to say i to had bought this so called product and did not work call frontline to complane they say on they box they would stand be hind it and they did not they would rather lose me as a costomer they refund me my money back

• Sl
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Frontline - WON'T KILL FLEAS
    Frontline

I used Frontline on my cats, and all of them continued to have fleas after I applied it to their coats. I waited two weeks for this product to kill the existing fleas, but the blood suckers continued to thrive. I was forced to purchase Advantage at a local pet supply store spending over a hundred dollars to be rid of the pests. I am very unhappy about this because I was advised by my vet this flea medication work. I think this explains why my kitty contacted fleas at their office if this is the product they promote. I will be terribly angry if my felines contract tapeworms. This has been a costly lesson. I strongly suggest never buying this product, and using Advantage for cats, because the fleas were dead by the next day, so was the scratching. I think products should refund your money when they work so poorly.

• Ni
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Frontline - I didn’t get the medicine from this scamming website
    Frontline

I ordered medicine for my cat from the company 1-800 Frontline. It was awful experience, ‘coz these jerks took money and provided some info. But I waited 3 weeks and haven’t received the order. The seller again told me that I needed to be more patient ad blah-blah. But in result, I haven’t received the order, impossible to reach the seller and get money back. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

• He
      28th of Jul, 2018

I'm disgusted with frontline plus - my amimals never had flees been using frontline plus for 2 month and all of a sudden they got flees. also frontline got not complaint e-mail what I could find. only a writing and phone service which I find very conviniant to them as obiusly letters they not like can be lost and phonecalls can be said never happened what they said ----- very bad product and service --- stay well way from it