Frontline builders is one of the best builders in bangalore / Frontline builders

India Review updated:
2.5
Frontline builders is a one of the most famous builders in bangalore people Like me its good as budget will be so less in their flat. because I got one flat in frontline builders. now i am happily to live in that flat, me and my family also happy.

Thanks to frontline builders,
Arvind
Ar

Comments

28th of Jul, 2008
What a lie !!! Stop this ###, you marketing agent for Sumanth. Anyone who has done the dealing with Frontline knows the truth very well.

First of all, frontline is not a builder, they are just the promoters who does the marketing of all the small builders, who does not have time, facility and talent to bluff. Second, there is no flat owner named UllasKrishna in Shakthi Pride Apartment.

This frontline builder (Sumanth) gets his commision on Sqft basis from the actual builders. He also makes alot of money by showing false registration and service tax amount.

Regarding making any changes to your flat, you can never depend upon frontline builders. Sumanth after geting his money would never come into picture. As he has no control over the building. He would ask you to talk directly to the actual builder.

I am already enjoying the bitter taste from the frontline, therefore alerting you guys. Bcoz buying flat is not like getting a TV or CD player, where if you are not very satisfied, you can plan other after couple of years.

I have got a flat thru them in Kasturi Nagar - Shakthi Pride (Shakthi Builders). Just after getting into the flat we started facing many problems like borewell failure, cracks all over the building, water leakage. Builder has clearly said that he is very busy and does not have any time to look into these issues, moreover he has already made the profit out of it. I am really surprised how come the builder can talk so bluntly. Frontline Builders - they wont even come into picture once they receive the money. Still if you doubt on my words better go and check directly with the people of Shakthi Pride. Everyone is very frustated with the builder (Manjunath) and Frontline. The finishing and quality of products used are very poor, most of the fittings came out in the first month itself.

Address:
Shakthi Pride Apartment,
9th Cross, B-Channasandra,
Kasturi Nagar, Bangalore
  28th of Jul, 2008
Sorry for including UllasKrishna's name in this post. Actually I was also responding to one more post from the marketing division of Sumanth, where they had projected as if it was posted by UllasKrishna.
  19th of Aug, 2008
Hey Guys, I agree that I have purchased a flat from frontline but the above post is not from me. Must be from frontline guys itself. On top of it, I am not at all happy with them and will never ever recommend them to anyone.

Arvind
Pr
  19th of Nov, 2008
24 hrs Help Lines
4128 0600
4152 7666

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are Pleased to give our proposal of car rentals, hence we are looking for the support from your end. Please keep us in your databank & give us ur valuable time for our executive or hunt for more details & further benefit .We are looking forward for an association.
Please give us an chance to prove our service.

Waiting for ur quick reply.

To Know about us, visit www.bangaloretravel.net

Regards,
Priya.M
Marketing

Head Off. 23564345, 23318154, Tel Fax 23318154
Mobile no 99008 33338, 98450 87991

Important Warning:
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable laws. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this information in an unauthorized manner is strictly prohibited. Sender accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender, and delete the e-mail
Ve
  27th of Jul, 2010
dear sir we are providing home lone from city bank
if any wants home lone call 9739818081
for HOME LOAN CALL : 9739818081
venkatesh
Cp
  3rd of Sep, 2010
For complete home interior designs & hassle free installation contact @ 9379015563