FrontierPharmacies.com / Unauthorized billing!

1 12399 SW 53 St., Suite #105Cooper City, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-434-3329

These companies are a SCAM!! They say they will not bill you until your order has shipped, NOT SO!! They sent me an email saying that my order was processed and that they needed me to confirm billing by sending an email back to bill my debit card, so I stupidly did thinking they had followed their terms of agreement by contacting my doctor and shipping my medication. They did not contact my doctor and did not ship my medication and instead BILLED ME $107.97 for the medication and overnight shipping. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE WEBSITES. They have several different ones out there just check [redacted] for more of their websites. Also check BBB.ORG, the Better Business Bureau for more negative information on this company under the name of I-NET. You will not likely get a response from any of their phone numbers and my emails to them were returned undeliverable. I did manage to get a customer service rep on the phone 1 time and they acted like they did not know what happened and would look into to it immediately. They did nothing however.

Va

Comments

• Fr
      19th of Jul, 2008

Frontierpharmacies.com is a mail order pharmacy that works with websites to fulfill your medication requested. On most situations, you were billed by the website you order from.

As of April 16th, 2008, we do no longer work with the websites that most customers ordered from, therefore we have no way of crediting or refunding charges. Our suggestion is to contact the credit card company or bank you used to pay your order with and ask to dispute the charges. You will most likely get an immediate credit posted to your account and the credit card company or bank will contact the company that billed you and ask for them to prove that services were rendered.

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience, and we are doing everything we can to help.

Thanks!