Frontier Imports Inc / Poor customer service

1 6795 Copr.Pkwy.STE.200,76126Fort Worth, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-940-769-3755

IT TAKES 3- TO 4 DAYS TO GET ANY ONE TO RETURN A CALL, OR ANSWER A E-MAIL. THE PAPERWORK FOR TITLE WAS NOT COMPLETE. FOR A BUSINESS WITH A REPORTED 21- EMPLOYEES YOU WOULD THINK THEY COULD AT LEAST RETURN A PHONE CALL IN 24-HOURS. THE ONLY WAY THEY EVER ANSWER THE PHONE IS IF YOU CALL AND LOOK FOR SALES, THAT WAY THEY THINK TEY WILL MAKE SOMETHING FROM AMSWERING THE PHONE. WHAT A WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS. I RAN A REPAIR SHOP IN TEXAS FOR 15 YEARS AND NEVER TREATED ANY ONE LIKE THIS.

Ra

Comments

• Fr
      27th of Jun, 2008

Hey Randy, you actually got them to call back? They never answered one of my calls. I have been waiting for four weeks for a certificate of origin. Does anyone out there know how I can get their attention? I have had this 150cc scooter for a month and cannot ride it for fear of a ticket. HELP!!!

• Ro
      23rd of Jul, 2008

i had to wait 30 days to recieve my scooters from atvdiscounter, once i recieve them the titles has the wrong vin, number on them. i have been requesting corrected titles for 3 weeks now by email, with no responce. and when i call no one answers the phone. is this a legal business or a scam company?

• Rk
      28th of Jul, 2008

First of all, please find out somebody in your town who repairs chinese mopeds before buying. Even if you have to buy mopeds, please please please do not buy from atvdiscounter.net or atvdiscounter.com. I got a $1000 ripped off from atvdiscounter when buying my 2nd moped. My 1st moped dealers was much better.

• Je
      29th of Jul, 2008

Sent me the scooter OMG what a piece of crap. Took all day to put togeather and had missing bolts
    also the front brake did not work. I called sales for help and he told me to fill out a ticket and it would take up to 3 days. They Suck

• Bu
      11th of Dec, 2009

i have had my 150 cc for 5 wks and no cert. . I have contacted a lawer . I will close him down sooner or later . I will not stop .

George W. Martin