Frontier Immigration Consultants / visa/work permit for UK

1 UNIT 11, ASHFORD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +44 704 574 3576.

KIND ATTENTION: SUJIT KUMAR.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE FRONTIER IMMIGRATION AND NATURALISATION SERVICE HERE IN THE UK HEREBY FORMALLY CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPOINTMENT FROM CHEVRON TEXACO, FOR FURTHER PROCESSING OF YOUR WORK PERMIT DOCUMENTS TO ENABLE YOU OBTAIN A WORKING STATUS HERE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM AS TO ENABLE YOU EMBARK ON JOURNEY TO THE UNITED KINGDOM LEGALLY FOR YOUR WORK DUTIES WITH CHEVRON TEXACO.

BE INFORMED THAT THIS IMMIGRATION CONSULTANCY OFFICE HAS ALSO CONFIRM YOUR EMPLOYMENT WITH CHEVRON TEXACO UK, AND FOUND OUT THAT YOUR EMPLOYMENT WITH CHEVRON TEXACO UK IS AUTHENTIC, THE PROCESSING OF YOUR IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS, WORK/RESIDENT PERMIT AND OTHER SUPPORT TRAVELS DOCUMENTS, A FAMILY OR SINGLE STATUS IMMIGRATION DOCUMENT WHICH IS TO BE PROCURED ON YOUR BEHALF IN UNITED KINGDOM THROUGH OUR OFFICE AFTER THE FULFILMENT OF ALL IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS.

BELOW ARE THE FAMILY/SINGLE STATUS VISA/IMMIGRATION PROCESSING REQUIREMENT AND CHARGES BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE PROCESSING OF YOUR FAMILY OR SINGLE STATUS IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS.

IMMIGRATION PROCESSING REQUIREMENT/CHARGES.

1. THE FAMILY STATUS VISA/ IMMIGRATION PROCESSING LEGAL CHARGES WILL COST YOU GBP 1, 550.75 GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS ONLY.

2. THE SINGLE STATUS VISA/ IMMIGRATION PROCESSING LEGAL CHARGES WILL COST YOU GBP 750.51 GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS ONLY.

3. MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS FROM ANY HOSPITAL OR CLINIC OF YOUR CHOICE (OPTIONAL).

THIS IMMIGRATION CHARGES COVERS THE PAYMENT FOR YOUR SINGLE OR FAMILY STATUS IMMIGRATION APPLICATION / VISA /WORK PERMIT/RESIDENCE PERMIT/ LANDING PERMIT FORMS, GOVERNMENT CLEARANCE CHARGES, OVERSEA TRAVELLERS INSURANCE POLICY (OTIP) (LIFE, ACCIDENT, LOSS AND REPATRIATEMENT INSURANCE POLICIES) AND ADMINISTRATIVE / COURIER FEES.

NOTE: WITHOUT THIS ABOVE MENTIONED IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENT / LEGAL CHARGES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR WORK/RESIDENCE PERMIT DOCUMENT, WE CANNOT PROCEED WITH THE PROCESSING/PROCUREMENT OF YOUR IMMIGRATION DOCUMENT.

YOU HAVE JUST FEW WORKING DAYS TO FURNISH THIS IMMIGRATION PROCESSING CHARGES FOR THE IMMEDIATE PROCESSING & PROCUREMENT OF YOUR FAMILY OR SINGLE STATUS IMMIGRATION DOCUMENT IN SEVEN (7) DAYS.

FOR THE SAFE AND SWIFT RECEIPT OF YOUR IMMIGRATION CHARGES, WE WILL ADVICE YOU TO SEND THE CHARGES TO OUR BANK IN UNITED KINGDOM VIA OUR COMPANY'S ACCOUNT OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE DETAILS GIVEN BELOW THROUGH ANY OF THEIR AGENT LOCATIONS NEAR YOU..

YOU HAVE TO WIRE THE IMMIGRATION PROCESSING /LEGAL CHARGES OF YOUR IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS VIA BANK ACCOUNT OR VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AS THIS IS THE FASTEST MEANS OF RECEIVING YOUR IMMIGRATION PROCESSING FEES TO ENABLE US START PROCESSING YOUR IMMIGRATION DOCUMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, YOU ARE TO SEND THE PAYMENT VIA TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER TO THE BANK ACCOUNT BELOW OR VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OF THE HEAD OF FINANCE/ DOCUMENT PROCESSING (MRS ROSE PETERSON) WITH THE BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER INFORMATION BELOW.

OPTION 1: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT INFORMATION.

NAME OF RECEIVER: MRS ROSE PETERSON.

ADDRESS: Unit 11, Ashford Industrial Estate,
Shield Road, Ashford, Middx,
TW15 1AU, London.
United Kingdom.

DESTINATION: UNITED KINGDOM.

NAME AND ADDRESS OF SENDER:...

NAME OF CITY AND COUNTRY MONEY WAS SENT FROM:...

AMOUNT SENT:...

MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN):...

OPTION 2: BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT INFORMATION (ACCOUNT DETAILS).

NAME OF BANK: NATION WIDE BANK,

A/C HOLDERS NAME: BAILO BARRY.

A/C NUMBER: 46443254.

SORT CODE: 074456.

IBAN NUMBER: GB43NAIA07011646443254.

BIC: MIDLGB22.

ADDRESS: P.O. BOX 2098 SWINDON. SN1 5TY.

N/B YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW UP THE PAYMENT INFORMATION PROPERLY, WHEN SENDING THE IMMIGRATION PROCESSING CHARGE TO US AT THE POINT OF PAYMENT, TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE.

AFTER SENDING THE IMMIGRATION PROCESSING CHARGE TO US THROUGH THE BANK ACCOUNT OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION ABOVE, YOU WILL HAVE TO SCAN THE PAYMENT/TRANSFER SLIP/RECEIPT GIVEN TO YOU AT THE POINT OF PAYMENT AND SEND IT TO US VIA EMAIL ATTACHMENT AS PROOF THAT YOU HAVE SENT THE IMMIGRATION PROCESSING CHARGES OF YOUR IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS TO US.

ON RECEIPT OF THE PAYMENT SLIP FROM YOU, WE WILL PROCEED IMMEDIATELY WITH THE PROCESSING OF YOUR IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS AND SEND THE HARD COPY OF YOUR DOCUMENT TO YOU IN NOT MORE THAN 7 WORKING DAYS, COUNTING FROM THE DAY OF RECEIPT OF THE PAYMENT SLIP.

YOU HAVE TO ACT ACCORDINGLY, FOR THE URGENT PROCESSING OF YOUR FAMILY OR SINGLE STATUS IMMIGRATION DOCUMENT, DELAY ON THIS IMMIGRATION PROCESSES WILL RESULT TO THE TERMINATION OF YOUR IMMIGRATION PROCESSING FORMALITIES BY THE FRONTIER IMMIGRATION SERVICE.

WE DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY ATOM OF DELAY FROM EMPLOYEES, TO ENABLE US MEET UP WITH THE DEADLINE GIVEN TO OUR OFFICE BY THEIR EMPLOYER TO PROCESS THEIR DOCUMENTS FOR EMPLOYMENT.

YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORM ALONG WITH YOUR PAYMENT SLIP ATTACHED WITH THE ABOVE LISTED REQUIREMENT. COMPLETE COPIES OF APPLICATION FORM ARE TO BE SUBMITTED AS SCANNED ATTACHED DOCUMENT VIA EMAIL WITH THE PAYMENT RECEIPT.

OUR SERVICES ENTAILS ENSURING THE PROCESSING, PROCUREMENT AND ACQUISITION OF YOUR BRITISH WORKING PERMITS PAPERS AND OTHER NECESSARY IMMIGRATION AND JOB ENGAGEMENT DOCUMENTS WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS.

NOTE: AS SOON AS YOU FORWARD THE ABOVE NECESSARY REQUIREMENT AS LISTED, WE SHALL ENSURE AND COMMENCE THE MONITORING PROCUREMENT ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR BRITISH WORKING PERMITS/IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTATION WITHIN 7 DAYS.

YOU HAVE TO INFORM YOUR EMPLOYER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE IMMIGRATION PROCESSING CHARGE TO US FOR THEIR CONFIRMATION..

REGARDS,

TW15 1AU, LONDON.
UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL: +[protected].

Su

Comments

• Am
      28th of Oct, 2008

Hello sir / madam

I am came to know yours is one of the reputed organsation in UK.

I am having very good experience for 3 years with Visa & immigration consultant in Bangalore, India. I have worked as a Counsellor, Documentation and Administration executive. Since I have taken owner ship and worked, I have gained lot of knowledge.

I am Amarnath Tata, I am in HSMP visa for 3 years. I have valid UK visas for another 35 months. Just I landed London in search of job.

I am having good knowledge in TIER 1 Visas. I am very confident about TIER 1 visa process. If I do this Visa 99.99% client get the Visa. Because I know very well why visas will refuse. I mastered my self in Refusal matters always. I am confident in doing any UK visa or any other country visa. I take 100% responsibility of client visa, and process like my Visa. This is the reason, our Visas success rate is very high. I can do all sorts of visas, Spouse visa, Student Visa, Tourist visa etc. for any country.

I am also very good in Australia PR visa and Canada PR visa. I can do any VISA for any country. Though I have experience for 3 years in this field. In this business every day learning is must. Be a good student for ever, so that we can help our clients better. Unless we are strong we cannot help our clients. Every day we have to update our knowledge. I beleive our smartness is our knowledge and our committment to our job.

I am good in couselling, I can give excellent presentation, I can convince any prospect, I can help organisation to generate Leads, I have very good closing skills and finally I can help organisation to generate more revenue or profits.

I have pasion about this business. I have very good attitude to bring results in any organisation. Man is measured by his mental attitude. Please give me chance to prove I am the asset for your organisation. Any thing I learn quick, becuase I take ownership and work.

1. Please give me a chance to meet you . You can interview with me to measure my skills and guage how I will be productive to your organsiation.

In case if you are looking for a person who can really bring growth in your organisation, if you are looking for a person who can bring differrence in the results, if you are seriously looking for a person who can bring good contribution in terms of revenue and towards the growth of your organsiation. Please give me chance to come and discuss with you. You can call me or sms me right now and fix the appointment. I can come and meet you.

I am right now in London looking for a job with Visa & Immigration consultant. Any job is OK for me. Just test my committment and involvment.

My work culture is Work is Worship. Cleint is God.
    I cant cheat 3 things in my life 1. Work 2. Client 3. Truth. I love to be truthful always. My strength is Integrity.

2. In case if you cant give me job. Please give me oppurtunity to meet you. I have about 50 contacts of those people who got HSMP Visa and looking for the job in UK. Few are in UK and few are in India waiting for jobs. They are all from Reputed IT companies, banking, Engineers etc., You can help them to get the jobs. If you can help for the job, every month I can give you lot of HSMP clients from India.

3. I can also contribute to get lead for your organisation.
    You can have some tie ups in India to improve your business through UK Education, Immigrations etc.,
    Looking for your call.

My UK contact nos. are
    07543 4215 895 and 0774 8813 786

As a individual I may not be perfect, as a Team we can perform better and greater. Please give me chance to meet and share with you.

AMARNATH TATA

• Am
      28th of Oct, 2008

Hello sir / madam

I am came to know, yours is one of the reputed organsation in UK.

I am having very good experience for 3 years with Visa & immigration consultant in Bangalore, India. I have worked as a Counselor, Documentation and Administration executive. Since I have taken owner ship and worked, I have gained lot of knowledge.

I am Amarnath Tata; I am in London with HSMP visa for 3 years. I have valid UK visas for another 35 months. Just I landed London in search of opportunity.

I am having good knowledge in TIER 1 Visas. I am very confident about TIER 1 visa process. If I do this Visa 99.99% client will get the Visa, because I know very well why visas will refuse. I mastered my self in Refusal matters always. I am confident in doing any UK visa or any other country visa. I take 100% responsibility of client visa, and process like my Visa. This is the reason; our Visas success rate is very high. I can do all sorts of visas, like Spouse visa, Student Visa, Tourist visa etc. for any country.

I am also very good in Australia PR visa and Canada PR visa. I can do any VISA for any country. Though I have experience for 3 years in this field, daily learning is must. Be a good student for ever, so that we can help our clients better. Unless we are strong we cannot help our clients. Every day we have to update our knowledge. I believe our smartness is our knowledge, our commitment to our job and clients.

I am good in counseling, I can give excellent presentation, I can convince any prospect, I can help organisation to generate leads, I have very good closing skills and finally I can help organisation to generate more revenue or profits.

I have passion about this business. I have very good attitude to bring results in any organisation. Man is measured by his mental attitude. Please give me chance to prove I am the asset for your organisation. My strength is I am a good learner, I learn quickly, because I take ownership and work.

Please give me a chance to meet you. You can interview with me to measure my skills and gauge how I will be productive to your organsation.

In case if you are looking for a person who can really bring growth in your organisation, if you are looking for a person who can bring difference in the results, if you are seriously looking for a person who can bring good contribution in terms of revenue and towards the growth of your organsation. Please give me chance to come and discuss with you. You can call me or sms me right now and fix the appointment. I can come and meet you.

I am right now in London looking for a job with Visa & Immigration consultant. Any job is OK for me. Just test my knowledge, commitment and involvement.

My work culture is Work is Worship. Client is God.
    I can’t cheat 3 things in my life 1. Work. 2. Client 3. Truth. I love to be truthful always. My strength is Integrity.

In case if you cant give me job. Please give me opportunity to meet you. I have about 50 contacts of those people who got HSMP Visa and looking for the job in UK. Few are in UK and few are in India waiting for jobs. They are all from highly reputed IT companies, banking, Engineers etc., You can help them to get the jobs. If you can help for the job, every month I can give you lot of HSMP clients from India, so that we can help them to get jobs.

If you give me opportunity or appointment to meet you, these are below possibilities:

1. Since I am in this same trade, we can share knowledge each other.

2. Ones you discuss with me, if you get confidence about me, you can think of associating me in your organisation.

3. I don’t know completely, what all the services you are giving, I can help you to get tie ups for your services.

Ex. UK University Admissions for Indian students, which is very big business from India, May be work permits, jobs for HSMP holders, Some Visas which I am doing you may not be doing etc.

If you give me opportunity to meet and discuss with you, may be new opportunity may evolve, new doors may open for better Revenue. Just I am waiting for your appointment.

As an individual I may not be perfect, as a Team we can perform better and greater. Please give me chance to meet and share with you.

My UK contact nos. are
    07543 4215 895 and 0774 8813 786

Thanking you

AMARNATH TATA

• Su
      22nd of Nov, 2008

haloo sir,
    i m sunil 23m from indi ai m certified dental technician from the college recognised by the dental council of india on 2006. i hav 2 years exeperience and now loking for the job as a dental technician or dental technician trainee even job with part time study also ok. so could u please send me the information requirements.

30th of Mar, 2009