Frontier Forwarding Services / Online scamming

1 Netherlands Review updated:

I have received e-mails both from the British National Lottery and a Mr. Paul Anderson of frontier forwarding services LTD. He even called my from England. I have just about done everything short of paying the 390 pounds shipping cost via Western Union as requested, i simply don't have 390 pounds.

I suspected this to be too good to be true so i have also forwarded all e-mail correspondence to: fraud.alert@met.police.uk. I just hope the police act fast and capture this criminal. On the phone he sounded Indian or Pakistani and certainly not Swedish like a Paul Anderson.

If you wish copies of the scam mails please send me a e-mail address i can forward them to you.

Thanks.

Comments

• As
      5th of Jan, 2008

P O Box 1010
    Liverpool, L70 1NL
    UNITED KINGDOM

ATTN: WINNER,

Congratulations from all the staff here. I am in receipt of your mail and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this year lucky dip sweepstakes. As you already know your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 125,000 website on the internet of which your email address was attached to a ticket number"023-1111-790-458".Your BATCH NUMBER is 074/05/ZY369 , and REFERENCE NUMBER is UK/94/20X2/68. It was selected along with others as winners. I have finally verified your winnings and it's exactly with what is present on our Database. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £500,000,00 (Five hundred thousand pounds sterling) in cash credited to file XYL/26510460037/