Frontier Delivery / is it a scam?

1 India Review updated:

i have received a msg on my mobile on 13th july 2009 from mr. robert that i have won cash of GBP 350, 0000. in a lucky draw.
is it a fraud case.i have a doubt that it can be terrorist plan, or the currency i'll receive is duplicate.whats the proof that everything is legal according to indian government.mr. roberts no. given to me is +[protected].and even wanted to know why is your company giving rewards to indians?reply as soon as possible

Comments

• Ka
      16th of Sep, 2009

I have received the some congratulation message for cse35, 000000 ebp in ukmobile draw september 2009 on my mobile. I would like to know is actually there is any such contest or not? If it is genuine contest what are its terms ? Please let me know at the earliest...

• Ra
      19th of Oct, 2009

hii this is raghuram i had received the message of money prize about AL 450, 000, 00 GBP (UK LOTTERY) MOBILE DRAW so i am not having the clear picture so please send me the terms and conditions if so... and one question is why these lucky draws will happen or come to us... so please send me the reply sir.. thank you

31st of Oct, 2009

i received a msg that i hv won 450000 pounds in uk national lotto program &to claim email 2 frontierdelivery@hotmail .com to talk to dr. scott. Is it a joke? without participating in any thing, how i could win such a huge amt.

• Am
      11th of Nov, 2009

hai im amarnath i hve received a message that i hav won 450000 is it true or not could you explain about this in detail

• Sh
      11th of Nov, 2009

Hi,

I'm constantly receiving txt msg, regarding on winning on an online draw or an international draw.. For me its a scam, without any identification from a known or registered brand on any country on the what so ever Contest/Lottery will surely tell us that its not a true contest. And if in any case that the person who contact/texted, tod you that you can get the money if and only if you deposit an amount of something to cover the expenses or taxes, IT IS 100% SCAM.. So don't be a fool in any of these things.. If you really won to a lottery or a contest you personally will know for yourself that you have join in a such a thing or someone will contact your personally or send a mail or call you..

Hope this will help..

• Md
      15th of Jan, 2010

hi i am v.m.r niyamat roshan i got the sms from Mr SMITH THAT I HAVE WON 450, 000GBP(IN UK NATIONAL LOTTERY DRAW 2010).Asked for my details my name is v.m.r Niyamat roshan my address is d/no. 61 old bamboo bazaar road (shivajinagar) bangalore_ 560051 mobile no-9980285617

• Mu
      16th of Sep, 2010

I got a email like almost same, can you explain?