Frontier Communications Corporationinternet and tv / cable service cancellation

I started my service around March 12th and within the first month had replaced my box twice by going to the Frontier office at 12400 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL. the person I spoke to said they do not have any new boxes and they are all at least 7 years old. The problem I had with all 3 boxes was the same. When it would go to a commercial there was a high pitch tone during all the commercials or my tv screen would go black and I would have to change the channel to get the screen back on and go back to the channel I was watching. Also I was supposed to be able to rewind and record but I could not do that either. Also when trying to change channels there was always a few seconds of lag time so very slow.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New Port Richey, FL So I decided in July to switch back to Spectrum. I had my Frontier box unhooked and Spectrum setup on July 12th but I didn't call until the next day to cancel and I also returned my boxes to the Frontier store on the same day. When I called to cancel I was told that since I missed my cycle by 1 day that I would have to pay for another cycle. I understand that this may be the policy but a customer should not have to pay for services they are not using. Especially if it is the whole billing cycle that I am not using the service. I did speak to 2 supervisors and neither one would help me with the unfair charges. The second supervisor was very rude and arrogant, he should not be talking to any customers, he totally failed at customer service.

Ta
Jul 17, 2018

Comments

• Ge
      Aug 01, 2018

I know the feeling. We used 6 days and they are telling me we owe the full month. I just checked with Spectrum and they do not do this, you pay what was used.
    Frontier CS was useless since day one, give anything to go back to Verizon. I switched to Spectrum and saved $100 per month.