Frontier / fraoud email

1 India Review updated:

Home office: 165 fulham palace rd. w6 8jb united kingdom.
(customer services)

Attn: satyanarayana murthy,

Congratulations once again from all the staff here. i am in receipt of your mail and i must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this year lucky dip sweepstakes .thank you once again for contacting us at the due process unit. we are assigned to render advice and assistance in line with your winning claim process.

The national lottery have finally conducted its e-games lottery for 2007, our aim was developed and designed to satisfy the cravings of the ever growing number of participants in our various e-games lottery programs. this is a promotional draw that officially launches the lotto-wheel e-games 2006, with funds accrued exclusively from previous draws. payouts to all winners are guaranteed and will be transferred in record time.

After randomly selecting 45 participants from an initial database of 50,000 emails and zoning all participants by their respective continents from across the globe, we produced an extensive list from which your email address (satyaknarayana@yahoo.co.in) have emerged as one of the 45 consolation prize winners of £2,500,000.00 british pounds starlings in the national lotto-wheel e-games.

This correspondence officially confirms that we are in receipt of instructions relating to the payment of your lottery winnings. your funds has l now been transferred to the courier firm with details as stated below...you are to contact them immediately for further transfer arrangement of your winning and this office will need every update with the courier services for our records.

I want you to understand that your winning fund of £ 2,500,000.00 pounds was given out in cheque along side with other vital document which will enable you to clear the cheque in any bank in this world, however i want you to understand that the cheque and documents is presently handed over to the courier firm below:

Send your details to the following contact below:

Dispatch officer:
Mr. eddy vince
Telephone: +[protected]
Emails: frontier_deliveryserviceltd@yahoo.co.uk

Official office: frontier forwarding services ltd
Customer services department
Unit 6, marino way , hogwood lane industrial estate
Finchampstead berkshire , rg40 4rf .
Telephone: +[protected]
Emails: frontier_deliveryserviceltd@yahoo.co.uk

Note: make sure you contact them before 24hrs.

They are responsible for sending the original documents and funds to you, after you most have taken care of the required cost which can be handled by you. your documents and funds will be couriered to you as soon as you adhere to all instructions, from the courier department. this document will be forwarded to the lottery headquarters for final payment of your prize money.

please oblige to follow their instructions so the document can get to your present address on time. do ensure to file your claims to them with a copy of your verification particulars and scanned copies of driver's license or any form of national identity. endeavour to make your winnings confidential during the process of the transfer of your winnings, to avoid double claims.

The documents to be sent are;

1. winning certificate from the uk lottery
2. winners cheque for the value of 2,500,000.00 pounds
3. clear source of funds certificates (c.s.f.c.);

As soon as you establish contact with them please notify me at once.
We look forward to receipt of your information.
Congratulations once again on your winning.

You are requested to send a copy of your information to the above mentioned courier firm to enable the proper verification of your winning details below:

Information requested:
(a) your full name:
(b) contact address:
(c) your telephone and fax numbers:
(d) your age:
(e) your sex
(f) your occupation:
(g) your country of origin:
(h) your country of residence:

also i want to use this medium to inform you that you will have to keep your winning very personal to avoid double claiming by internet violator. i hope this is clear if there be any further question you wish to ask do not hesitate to let me know about it. once again congratulations on your victory.

Rex alex(mr.)

copyright © [protected] the u.k international lottery! all rights reserved.

international courier delivery department

More than delivery......

international delivery department

Welcome to frontier delivery services limited

Unit 6, marino way,
Hogwood lane industrial estate,
Finchampstead,
Berkshire,
Rg40 4rf,
United kingdom.

Attn: satyanarayana murthy,

thanks for your quick response to notify us about your funds delivery, we the courier service department deliver clients' parcel to them, hence your winning will be delivered to you with the address that the uk national lottery had forwarded to us, so as you have contacted us for your fund delivery your parcel will be delivered to you as soon as you respond to this mail, the name in our list of shippment is aminata tecnoh one of the lottery winners, your informations was sent to us by mr. rex alex the fidiciary agent of the uk international lottery. please be informed that your funds is ready for disbursement.a description of your package have been stated below,
Description of parcel to be deliver.
Tracking id cpel/own/9876
Parcel details certified cheque of £2,500,000 gbp
Status unclaimed
Present route heathrow international airport uk.
Owner satyanarayana murthy

An original certificate of weight :-------------0.15kg
Bonded draft of weight :-------------0.17kg
Total weight of parcel :-------------0.32kg
Colour of parcel :-------------brown

"frontier forwarding services" is a registered and copyright trade marks of :- frontier trans international ltd".
==================================================================

You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the delivery of your prize to you. with regards to this, there are three options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the three options.

below is our delivery options and its various cost of delivery. you are expected to pick an option best convient to you and send us your option via e-mail.

Option 1:

Mailing gbp 200.10 00.00
Insurance gbp 100.00 00.00
Vat gbp 100.00 00.00
Total gbp 400.10 00.00

Please be informed that the charges of delivering must be paid as stated by the british law and our courier's entity before we can commence with the transfer of your winning prize.

Do endeavour to provide us with your valid contact address and drivers license be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly 5 working days after the receipt of this email. if you don't claim your prize after this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and your parcel will be returned to the lottery board.

Note that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it is been remitted to you. this means that the said charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before you receive your winnings.

This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the national promo act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd july 1996 by the constitutional assembly. this is to protect winnings and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Note: charges cannot be deducted from your winnings. you should always update us within 24hrs so as to effect the delivery of your parcel ok!

Good luck and congratulations once again.

Best regards
Mr eddy vince,
(dispatch officer)
Frontier delivery courier service

Comments

• Vi
      26th of Dec, 2007

Thanks for your quick response about your funds Delivery, with response to your mail, Please be informed that your funds is ready for DISBURSEMENT. The name in our list of shippment is Vinod C
    one of the Lottery Winner. A description of your package have been stated Below.

DESCRIPTION OF PARCEL TO BE DELIVER.

Your Order number is OBC55617
    Description of parcel to be delivered:
    An original certificate of weight :-------------0.15kg
    Bonded draft of weight :-------------0.17kg
    Total weight of parcel :-------------0.32kg
    Colour of Parcel :-------------Brown.

"Frontier Forwarding Services" is a registered and copyright trade marks of :- Frontier Trans International Ltd".
    ==================================================================

Mailing GBP £200.00 00.00
    Insurance GBP £100.00 00.00
    Vat (+) GBP £90.00 00.00
    TOTAL GBP £390.00 00.00

Please be informed that the charges of delivering Must be paid as stated by the British Law and Our Courier's Entity before we can commence with the delivery of your winning Cheque.

We will direct you on how to pay the charges of delivery as soon as you have choose one from the above option.

We have verify your valid contact address and Please kindly send to us the attach copy of your International passport or any available ID card for proof of identity and proper verification. Be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly 7 days. If you don't claim your prize After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and your parcel will be returned to the lottery board and reused in the next edition of the draw.

Note that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it is been remitted to you. This means that the said charges can not be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before the delivery of your winnings can commence.

This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the National Promo Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winnings and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

NOTE: CHARGES CAN NOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR WINNINGS.

Good luck and hope to hear from you soon.

BEST REGARDS
    Mr.Paul Smith
    Dispatch Officer
    +44 7045756580
    FRONTIER FORWARDING COURIER SERVICE LTD.

• Lo
      7th of Jun, 2008

i have win in uk lottery than i have receve a email from mrs Gary smith jnr from your compagny i want my founds so would help me please

• Pa
      4th of Dec, 2010

I'm Parvin Yeroushalmi ; once I sent charge courier to Mr. Paul Smith to bring me A draft, ...we decide
    when I will reach to LONDON they send to me it or send me addres let me go to their office to collection the parcel content the draft checq ; kindly ; if you study this message co-operat as your promise ; THANK YOU

• Ta
      22nd of Mar, 2013

Does anyone know Brandy's email address? I have her phone number its 425 261 8483

• Ta
      22nd of Mar, 2013

Last Saturday, I was on the Internet and got disconnected. I picked up my phone and had no dial tone. I sent my hubby over by the neighbor to put in a trouble ticket at repair, by the way frontier's repair service is just HORRIBLE, you really need to look in to it. I was told over and over that there would be someone coming out THAT DAY to fix my service and on Wednesday, I was still calling there. I finally called cunsumer relations, and got a nice woman named Cheryl, and she had my service restored within minutes. I was also told that my account would be credited for $25 for all the inconvenience I went through, I do work from home and lost money. Can you please make sure that my account does get credited? Also please look into your customer repair service, they are terrible, each person gave me a different answer, and I must have called there over 20 times using my husbands trac phone, which by the way also cost me money because I had to buy minutes for it, in order to use it.