Frontier Airlines — Passenger Ticket
DO NOT EVER FLY FRONTIER.
NO MATTER WHAT THE PURPORTED PRICE OF THE TICKET IS YOU'RE BUYING, IT'S NOT FULLY DISCLOSED. READ ON.
I'm no lawyer but it seems that Frontier is engaged in deceptive business practices. They do not list the fact that you'll be required to PAY additional money if a) you want to bring a carry-on with you. Yes, a carry-on. Why the FAA and the FTC don't come down on these nefarious creatures is beyond me - aside from these agencies really don't protect American consumers like they once did many, many years ago.
Expedia is just as culpable. I feel duped into buying this ticket on such a lame ### airline. This extra charge fact should have been disclosed by Expedia before purchase was completed. Now it's too late for me to buy a ticket with another NORMAL airline. And no reasonable argument can be made by Frontier for not allowing people to at least take a carry-on bag without additional charge.
Because this fact is hidden from the consumer at time of purchase, this seems to be a deceptive business practice designed to create a sale under false pretense.
This is just a racket to get more money out of people and I don't understand how it could possibly be legal. I bet 99% of their flyers succumb to the upcharge...what are they going to do otherwise?! The other airlines should also file anti-competitive suits against them.
Any lawyers out there who want to file a class-action complaint?
More Frontier Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Frontier Airlines - Stretch Seating vs. Classic Plus
- Frontier Airlines - No respect to passengers 
- Frontier Airlines - Extra travel insurance 
- Frontier Airlines - No ticket confirmation
- Frontier Airlines - Early returns program! 
- Frontier Airlines - Frequent Flyer Miles
- Frontier Airlines - wheel chair assistance not honored
- Frontier Airlines - shocking experience
- Frontier Airlines - Costs of services and changes
- Frontier Airline - CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS