Front Row Tickets / Fraud and scam

United States Review updated:
4.4
I ordered Rays Baseball tickets from Front Row Seats LLC online, and was told to pick-up tickets at will call. When I went to will call with my guests they gave us the tickets, however when we entered the stadium only one (1) ticket was good. Security pulled the other two (2) and accused us of trying to pass phony tickets and threatened call the police. After numerous e-mails, and calls to Front Row I was informed they would investigate the matter. Weeks later, they don't even bother to respond. I'm out $150.00 - Ripped off in Tampa.
Va

Comments

To
  17th of Aug, 2010
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
FrontRowTickets.com is a fantastic site with great selection and service! I have used them tons of times and always had a great experience. This complaint is against Front Row Seats LLC, not Front Row Tickets.
De
  14th of Jul, 2017
@Tommyolao Frontrowtickets.com is 100% a scam and ripoff artists. They robbed us briefly, thank God the credit card company refunded us. They won't respond to anyone about ripping us off.
Up
  26th of Jan, 2012
Bunch of smelly black people selling tickets on corners for Front Row
Sh
  13th of Oct, 2016
FrontRowTickets enabled me to get tickets to a concert that was theoretically sold out but the seats were fantastic - very close to the stage and still at a very good price. The tickets came through very quickly and everything was trouble free.