Fromyouflowers.com / no delivery
I found this post after I went looking for the actual CNBC claim about FromYouFlowers.com .
I ordered flowers for my mother-in-law who has been in extended care for physical rehabilitation in Ann Arbor Michigan hospital. I ordered the flowers 6 days in advance of Mother's Day and due to the website and phone claims that they can deliver within 24hrs of placing an order, I felt assured 6 days in advance would be enough.
There are several florists in the area of my mother-in-laws hospital. We have more family who also sent flowers using different methods than this website and I can say regretfully it isn't the lack of florists in the neighborhood, its the lack of truthfulness in the FromYouFlowers claims for being the best! ALL the other flowers sent by other relatives using other methods arrived on time without a hitch. Our order through FromYouFlowers.com however NEVER arrived!! I called three times and sent two emails, each time complaining and was told, "No problem we are so sorry we will make sure your flowers are received TOMMOROW with a complimentary upgrade and note explaining it is our fault the order was delivered late" . Today after checking every day to see if the flowers had arrived with my mother in law, I called and was told by the rep they claimed they had attempted to "confirm it was alright to make a delivery" through my email and phone but that I hadnt responded... That was completely ficticious statement, NO phone call or voice mail, my phone is on 24/7 because I have children out of state who need me oncall... and I checked my emails and I have emails from FromYouFlowers for discounts off using them to fulfill future orders as a preferred customer, but absolutely nothing regarding my actual order. And why would they need to have me confirm it was okay to deliver something I have been complaining hasn't arrived??
I also should say some of the other claims made by FromYouFlowers during the phone conversations made to verify where our order is:
1) " the local florist refused the order and kept your money and never notified ForYouFlowers they were not delivering"
2) "We just confirmed by telephone that a DIFFERENT florist will be delivering your flowers definitely tommorow"
3) "We're having problems locating a florist who can deliver because they are so busy in that area..."
4) "We can't release the names of the florists we use due to the confidentiality agreement we have in our contract"
4) "We're noting your account about this problem, you need not do anything else but relax and rest assured your flowers will be magnificently upgraded and arrive tommorow"---
Our original order was not a standard $19.99 bouquet of flowers. We ordered the top of the line, premiuim basket with premium flowers, something that would be special and make our mother feel special that we remembered her from 2500 miles away. When I mentioned this to the reps they still continued to remark that they would be "triple upgrading" my order for my trouble... I wouldnt expect an upgrade just make the order arrive the date origilly promised and don't have reps make false claims... How many Tommorows are required to finally make it get there?? and I would just like to know when did CNBC proclaim FromYouFlowers to be the BEST Value for your Money or the best online florist?? I have never ever had this kind of problem ever with an online florist and you can rest assured I will never use or recommend FromYouFlowers.com to anyone.
More Fromyouflowers.com Complaints & Reviews
- From You Flowers - horrible service 
- From You Flowers - fees and service changes excessive - buy local instead 
- Flowersfromyou - worst mistake ive ever made
- From You Flowers - failure to deliver 
- Flowers From You - don't order from them 
- From You Flowers - phony same day guarantee 
- From You Flowers - items bought not represented with intgrity 
- Fromyouflowers.com - disappointed
- From You Flowers - fraudulent company
- Fromyouflowers.com - never got my flowers