From You Flowers / items bought not represented with intgrity

United States Review updated:

Horrible...I ordered a $100 arrangement, 2 mylar balloons and 3 latex balloons. The flowers that my friend got look NOTHING like the ones I ordered and she only got one mylar and one latex (I was charged $19 just for the balloons). I never would have know the flowers came from me had I not asked. The arrangement I ordered was supposed to have Hydrangea, orange roses, Lillies, and a butterfly decoration (which represented sentimental value), which were all to be placed in an orange planter. What she got was 10 roses in a clear vase...for $100! When I called and followed up with emails I was only offered a $30 refund! Unacceptable! With another follow up email regarding this horrible offered I was simply told that they "strive to offer the best customer service"...YEAH RIGHT! Dont ever order from these scammers! This is what I ordered and I attached a picture of what was sent! http://www.fromyouflowers.com/products/garden_of_love.htm

From You Flowers

Comments

• Mr
      Apr 11, 2011
    From You Flowers - AWFUL Service
    Texas
    fromyouflowers.com

I reveiced a 25% off coupon for From You Flowers and decided to use it towards an arrangement for my parents 20th wedding anniversary. I ordered a deluxe arrangement and when my parents received them there were 2 red roses and 2 carnations in a bud vase. Not a deluxe arrangement in my books. After several phone calls of me complaining they sent out a little bigger arrangement and sent me a $20.00 gift card to use towards another order. So I placed another order for my mother in laws birthday 9 days before I wanted them to be delivered. I paid extra to have them delivered to her work before 12:00pm. I went to their website to check the order @ 2:00pm and noticed that the arrangement was NOT delivered. I instantly sent an email asking for an update. I finally received a reply at 3:45pm stating "Unfortunately, we were unable to locate a florist able to complete the delivery today. With your permission, we would be happy to send the delivery tomorrow, April 9th, with a note of apology explaining the delay or we would be happy to even call the recipient to personally apologize. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused." I called their crappy customer service and told them that I wanted these flowers delivered to her home address before 10am the next morning and wanted a full refund. I even provided my home email address so they could send me a confirmation that they flowers were delivered. The next morning a "supervisor" called me to let me know that the flowers were still not delivered. I was told that they will refund my credit card the full amount within 1-3 business days...WE WILL SEE if that happens

• Sh
      May 09, 2011
    From You Flowers - BAD COMPANY
    from you flowers

This is the worst company I have ever done business with! Not only will my step mother and my 80 year old grandmother not recieve flowers on Mothers Day but my day is also ruined. I placed 3 orders on the 3rd of May and called and spoke with them several times to make sure my orders would be good. I was reassured everytime that my ...orders were good to go. The first order that was supposed to be delivered on Mothers Day was delivered on Friday the 6th. I had two more orders left. I recieved an email at 400AM (on Mothers Day) saying they could not fulfill my orders. I called and "Alissa" said that she didn't know why I recieved the emails and that the orders were "on the truck". My family never recieved any flowers. Once again I called back and was told they didn't have florist in the area. I wanted to know why I was told that I was good to go and not told the truth so I could have made other arrangements. All they offered was "sorry" and a $20 gift certificate that I would never use because I will not do business with them again or any of their affiliates. They also offered to call my Grandmother and tell her sorry. REALLY? This may be the last Mothers day that my Grandmother sees and they want to tell her sorry?? They are only going to refund the money for two orders although they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I AM NOT SATISFIED!! This business DOES NOT care about their customers and I would not be suprised if the money is not refunded to my account in 1-2 business days like they said they would.

• 12
      May 09, 2011

same happened to me!

• Sh
      May 26, 2011
    From You Flowers - Beware
    From You Flowers

This is the worst company I have ever done business with! Not only will my step mother and my 80 year old grandmother not receive flowers on Mothers Day but my day is also ruined. I placed 3 orders on the 3rd of May and called and spoke with them several times to make sure my orders would be good. I was reassured every time that my ...orders were good to go. The first order that was supposed to be delivered on Mothers Day was delivered on Friday the 6th. I had two more orders left. I received an email at 400AM (on Mothers Day) saying they could not fulfill my orders. I called and "Alissa" said that she didn't know why I received the emails and that the orders were "on the truck". My family never received any flowers. Once again I called back and was told they didn't have florist in the area. I wanted to know why I was told that I was good to go and not told the truth so I could have made other arrangements. All they offered was "sorry" and a $20 gift certificate that I would never use because I will not do business with them again or any of their affiliates. They also offered to call my Grandmother and tell her sorry. REALLY? This may be the last Mothers day that my Grandmother sees and they want to tell her sorry?? They are only going to refund the money for two orders although they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I AM NOT SATISFIED!! This business DOES NOT care about their customers and I would not be surprised if the money is not refunded to my account in 1-2 business days like they said they would.

• Mi
      Jun 07, 2011
    From You Flowers - Did Not Deliver on Date Requested
    Virginia

I ordered flowers on June 4th to be delivered to a funeral on June 5th before noon (and paid extra for that) so that they could be there before the viewing. The flowers did not arrive until 45 minutes before the funeral service started on June 6th. What a waste! From You Flowers discovered on Saturday that the florist couldn't provide delivery on Sunday so they authorized a Monday delivery without ever calling me. I would have cancelled the order and they knew that. They stole my money by not adhering to my contractual request and delivered the flowers whenever they felt like it. And of course their response is that I got my flowers, I should be happy. I will tell my experience with this thieving company to everyone I meet. Stay away from these unethical thieves!!

• Je
      May 17, 2012
    From You Flowers - wrong order
    From you flowers
    Connecticut

I was a good customer of your company. I had been using this company for about 2 years now. I am filing this complaint re: Order #90028311. I had ordered flowers for my mother to be delivered on Friday, 5/11/12. The company they contract with, Conroys, did not deliver the flowers. They called my mother and asked her to pick it up!?! I paid $14.99 for delivery. I expect to get what I pay for.
    The story gets worse. The floral arrangement that I ordered: floral celebration for Mom(It's a pink arrangement with roses) was not given. I went to her house today and was disgusted with what I saw. It was not what I ordered. It was a cheap arrangement with carnations and an ugly ribbon. I am so angry and disgusted with this kind of service. Had I not visit my mother I would never have known my order was not honored.
    I do not know what other orders they have botched. I complained to the company, they offered a 30% refund, to send the original floral arrangement and a letter of apology. After refusing that, they upped it to a 50% refund and a letter of apology. No flowers.
    UNACCEPTABLE.