from unknown mrs.rita idoma / rate this for me

From Mrs Rita Idoma
Dearest,

I am Mrs Rita Idoma from Cote d'ivoire . I am a widow being that I lost my husband. My husband was serving as a director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death.

He was assassinated by the rebels following the political uprising. Before his death he deposits a box that contains Five Million America Dollars ($5, Million ) in the security company here in my country.

I want you to help me for us to retrieve the box from the security company and transfer it in your country as you will be the beneficiary and recipient of the fund.

I have plans to do investment in your country. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my sons, indicate your interest in replying soonest.

Thanks and best regards.
Mrs Rita C Idoma
Francis Idoma (Son)
...
Bonjour,

Comments

• Kr
      6th of May, 2010

Hi I just read this letter sent to you which looks very familiar to the emails I received and still do receive them. I implore you to not do anything with such emails like these ones but just delete them!
    It's a scam I know, and have been tempted to respond cause of the sum of money but my instincts tell me otherwise...
    So just ignore them and delete !!!