From: E. A. A. S Promotion Inc <donotreplysignsnapfish.com> / Subject: CONGRATS!! UR E-MAIL ID HV WON E.A.A.S PROMOTION 2009 INC.

1 Iraq Review updated:

--- On Thu, 4/2/09, E.a.a.s Promotion Inc <donotreply@snapfish.com> wrote:
> From: E.a.a.s Promotion Inc <donotreply@snapfish.com>
> Subject: CONGRATS!! UR E-MAIL ID HV WON E.A.A.S PROMOTION 2009 INC.
> To: gh451123sawhh@ymail.com
> Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 12:19 > > > 22 Gaden Close, Stamford, Lincs, PE9 2YP, War Wall London
> United Kingdom TEL:+[protected].
> > > > > > > > Attn: Lucky winner, > > > > > We happily announce to you the result of the International > lottery draws held on March 27th 2009 Lotto in War Wall
> London United Kingdom and Ontario Canada. All participants > were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through > computer draws system and extracted from over 10, 000, 00> > Your e-mail address attached to Ticket N0: B[protected]
> and Refereence N0:[protected] and Serial N0: 653-662 and your
> Batch N0: 03/06/MA34 and all this your secret winning
> verification numbers. You have therefore been approved to > claim a total sum of US$350, 000 in Cheque in the 2nd
> category. > > > > Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our > Asian representative's booklet in JAKARTA INDONESIA as > indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your > US$350, 000 Cheque would be released to you by Our Asian
> Agent, Our Asian Agent will immediately commence the process > to facilitate the release of your Cheque as soon as you > contact BARR.MOHAMMED.AHMED office in Jakarta Indonesia. > > > > To file for your claim, please contact our Asian Agent> companies and personal e-mail addresses. > immediately you read this message for quick and urgent > release of your Cheque. > > > > Contact information is as follow:- > > Name: BARR.MOHAMMED.AHMED > > Tel no: +[protected]
> > > > Fax no: +[protected].
> > Email:(paycenter01@hotmail.com)
> > > > *****Due to possible mix up of some numbers and email > contacts, we ask that you keep your winning verification > numbers strictly from public notice until your claim has > been processed and your money remitted. This is part of our > security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous > acts by some participants of this program*****. > > > Congratulations once more from all members> Sincerely, > > > E.a.a.s
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Snapfish and the Snapfish logo are trademarks of the > Hewlett-Packard Company, Alland staff of > this program to all that have successfully won this > competition and thank you for being part of our promotional > lottery program. > > > > Note: you must claim your won prize on or before one > month. > > > > > > > > > > Yours sincerely, > > > > Olivia Smith (PhD) > > (Promotion co-ordinator) > > > Check > it out! > > rights reserved. > > Snapfish, 303 Second Street, South Tower, Suite 500, San
> Francisco, CA 94107.
> >

Comments

Sp
  10th of Aug, 2007
SnapFish.com - Please do not waste your time with Snapfish

I cannot find any way to contact Snapfish but their on line sight. They have lost my photos saying they sent them two weeks ago and they never respond to the emails I have been sending for three days now. I think this is a very poor business practice.

St
  11th of Oct, 2007

I'm currently having the same issue. I ordered these pictures over 2 weeks ago, and have yet to see them. I have sent three letters, and never have I gotten any response. I need these pictures for invitations, and it's getting ridiculous not having anyone to talk to.

Ma
  15th of Nov, 2007

I would like to cancel my SnapFish account as it interferes with my scanning to e-mail and other problems. Your attention ASAP would be very much appreciated. Please instruct me how to do this or if you can do it from your side would be great. It has been a hindrance.

Thanks Mary Mann!

Me
  25th of Jul, 2008
Snapfish Photo - Poor Service/Mailing Scam

Snapfish agreed to mail my photos in 1-2 business days. After 7 business days went past a note came and said they were behind in the orders. It's been 2 weeks and after a call to to their call center (India) I was told that the order would take 5 more business days. The representative offered no explanation - just "I'm sorry" .

Very Poor Service. Don't waist your time or money with this service.

Ro
  20th of Apr, 2009

hi, im romnick rubis from phillippines, i recive a letter from our promotion, your letter for me is about to congratulate me for win a prize in this program, hope you will respond my letter, pls contact me in this # 4406080 or this address: 202 feliza st. parada valenzuela city, tank you for your note ..

Uc
  24th of Apr, 2009

hi, my name is ucheraymond milan .o., i received a mail from the promotion via(donotreply@snapfish.com) congratulating me that i have won a prize in this year lotto programme 2009, so i felt very happy i want know the next thing to do, this my phone number 2348031245995, postal addr, 2398. home addr, #18 john okwor close (praise GOD house)Emene Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria. thanks for the massage.

26th of Apr, 2009

sir/maam im NARDING BARSATAN frm philippines bt now im here in souht korea to word, i receive a a mail from the promotion via(donotreply@snapfish.com) congratulating me me that i have won a prize in this year lotto program 2009, so feld very happy i want know the next thing to do, the is my phone # 821086902801, my address, SHIWAGONGDAN 2-BA 808 JEONGWANGDONG, 2173-1 SIHEUNG CITY GI-DO SOUHT KOREA

im very happy

26th of Apr, 2009

im very happy fo selecting me

26th of Apr, 2009

NARDING BARSATAN, SHIWAGONGDAN 2-BA 808 JEONGWANGDONG, 2173-1 SIHEUNG CTY GI-DO SOUT KOREA, TICKET NO.AG-5447443465L44, BATCH NO. FA1305U-ID, REFERENCE NO. 7181813-05, AMOUNT THAT I WON 450, 000, OO, BANK INDUSTRIAL BANK OF KOREA ACCOUNT # 208-074889-02-014

Ha
  26th of Apr, 2009

it is true or false. pls infrom me.

Si

sir,
I am very happy. Thanks for select me .

Ex

thanks select for me

Ex

thanks

Yo
  27th of Apr, 2009

hi, im yogi rubis from indonesia, i recive a letter from our promotion, your letter for me is about to congratulate me for win a prize in this program, hope you will respond my letter, pls contact me in this +628562910190, tank you for your note ..

Ga
  1st of May, 2009

hi, im ganeshraj from india(chennai), i received a letter from E.A.A.S lottery headquaters, your letter for me is about congratulate me for win a prize in this program, hope you will respond my letter, my contact no is 009840269819.thanks for selecting me.

Ch
  8th of May, 2009

hi sir/madam... i am cherwin paola m. baguyo from the philippines and i have recieved an email saying that i won certain lottery via kindly call meh in this number 00639276529514, i wud be very happy to cooperate.. again.. thanks for choosing me.

Pi
  14th of May, 2009

I THINK ITS A SCAM!

Sa
  17th of May, 2009

Sir / Madam .. I sincerely Mr. Assaf from Egypt Tliqit message from EAAS lottery mail to congratulate me that I have received an award from the LOTH April 2009 in the war of the wall and My Name is Mr. Sadiq Assaf of Egypt - Sohag ------ --- old phone 020932360149 48 of buildings and technical --- HE Her eyes did not have before, but unfortunately turned Alatsal Under-agent in Jakarta and to E-mail, which I have in the letter, but sadly, and turned to contact Ms. / Amelia Jones, a regional coordinator of the lottery without the benefit ------------ - Why is it fraud or program Alimiolat fake ------ please reply to email queries to KALED_KALED125@YAHHOO.COM and Hkurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrra

Mi
  30th of May, 2009

Hi, i am mithoons sarker from bangladesh .i received a letter from E.A.A.S lottery headquater, your letter for me is about congratulate me for win a prize in this program.thanks for choosing me, i hope you will respond my letter.my contrac number is 088 -8917313, please infrom me soon .