Frizzy2silky.com / This site is very shady and I would never even bother with it if you dont want to be ripped off

Worse website EVER. I placed an order for several DIFFERENT products. I was charged. I never received any notice about shipping so I sent an email regarding the status of my order days later. I received a response that "we are out of our product but may get it in next week." I ordered several prodicts, out of all of them? Odd to say the least. And had I not inquired I would have never known. The showed the items in stock, charged my card and the charge completed and they have my money. This site is very shady and I would NEVER even bother with it if you dont want to be ripped off.

So

Comments

• Ro
      26th of Oct, 2011

I've ordered Loreal Professional product on 10/19. Today is 10/26 and I still didn't get a tracking number, so I logged in to see the status of my order. It was "processing', so I email them to ask what is going on. It's been a WEEK? An hour later I got an email that they are cancelling my order as the item is out of stock! They should have written this on their website. I've been waiting for a week to get the product!
    Please STAY AWAY from this horrible site!

THEY HAVE BILLED MY CREDIT CARD!!!

• Ha
      20th of Aug, 2012
    Frizzy2silky.com - Beware of this company if.you may have to.exchange or return
    Frizzy2silky.com

Dont ever order from here. I tried to replace a flat iron . They tried to claim it wasnt the one they sent me ! They are sneaky and trying to take advantage .