Frito Lay doritos / used earplug in bag of doritos

I purchased a bag of doritos at a local convienance store and after i ate a few chips I noticed an object in the bag. I found an earplug in the bag of doritos. It was very disgusting and needless to say the rest of the chips were not ate. I have not heard from the company just yet, but hope to be contacted by the end of the week.

Ja

More Frito Lay doritos Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ca

Hi Jake,
    This is Frito-Lay. We're sorry to hear about what you found in a package of Doritos. We're trying to reach you. We've sent an e-mail and left a voice mail for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Thanks,
    Cathy
    1-800-352-4477

• Mr
      7th of May, 2009

It's a new flavor, just eat it and be grateful!

• Bi
      7th of May, 2009

Maybe there is a prize in every package.

• Bi
      7th of May, 2009

mrsquigles is right we have seen those bertie botts every flavor beans and even other brand of beans which come in flavors such as ear wzx bugers and barf perhaps that was a new flavor and they gave you a sample read the package to see if there is anything about a prize or a sample of a new flavor, if not than you have a right to complain.

• Is
      24th of Jun, 2009

Dear Sir, My name is Isabel Whelan and I am writing to you to complain about a packet of your Tangy cheese crisps that I purchased. I purchased your product on the 25th of June. On my packet it said 40g and my packet weighed 25g. I was very upset about this as it was not the first time that I felt that my packet of crisps have been insufficient. I was to upset to eat the packet and I will keep it to prove that I have been unfairly treated.

I hope to hear from you soon.
    Yours sincerly Isabel Whelan. Ireland Dublin 14.

• Us
      26th of Jun, 2009

Hello Isabel Whelan
    This is Walkers Snack Food - UK

Thank you for your recent email regarding a complaint about Walkers Tangy Cheese flavour Doritos.

To help us investigate this matter, I would be grateful if you could please contact me on our Freeohone number 0800 274 777 to provide me with all the details within the Best Before date panel, including the codes printed with the date, which can be found on the packaging.

Please could you also provide your full postal address so that we can arrange for some reimbursement to be sent to you.

In the meantime, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

Usmah
    Consumer Care Advisor
    Customer Services

• Ar
      28th of Jun, 2009

You said you have not "heard" from the company...so maybe it was your earplug and now that it fell into the bag of chips you will hear from them...lol...

ok, ok, i know, bad joke, but I'm laughing, that's all that counts...LMAO! besides I'm tired of all the ### thats going on, so I thought I would bring some humor in for once.

14th of Aug, 2011

hi im from you uk and i brought a 40 pack of cool original doritos from a tesco store and have found they have no seasoning and in affect are plain/only salty tasting, for this i was very upset as if i wanted this horrid taste i would have brought tesco value chips, but that wasnt all i then went on to find when looked inside the bag, to see if they were all like it i found a large black/brown lump.
    i am quite dissapointed as i always value doritos as a highend branded snack, i am a loyal customor and tend to enjoy a few large bags a week but this is very offputting