Fristpay.com / Rubber shoes instead of real leather, wrong shoes altogether
I ordered a pair of shoes from a website masquerading as Swiss. Aargauertafelrunde.ch. An instant after ordering, I thought something was fishy. I tried to stop the transaction. My bank refused to comply. Weeks later I'm getting red shoes made of rubber instead of a snake print and patent leather. Fristpay contacted me shortly after I'd placed my order. After that, everyone shrouds themselves in silence. I'm a German lawyer. Judging by my experience with the police, they'll do zero about this internationally relevant matter.
More Fristpay.com Complaints & Reviews
- Fristpay.com - Stop these crooks 
- Fristpay.com - Fake online shoe shop 
- Fristpay.com - Superdry jacket 
- Mensportshoes.in/Fristpay.com - Service and fraud
- Fristpay.com - Payment taken no goods 
- Fristpay.com - buying so called under armour track spikes
- Editz.co.uk - All stars trainers
- Crown-events.co.uk /Fristpay.com - Online fraud / fake products 
- Fristpay.com - unreceived shoes
- Lasermaxroll.co.uk / Fristpay.com - Fraud on dress ordered and overcharge from price quoted.