Fristpay.com / Rubber shoes instead of real leather, wrong shoes altogether

1 Germany Review updated:

I ordered a pair of shoes from a website masquerading as Swiss. Aargauertafelrunde.ch. An instant after ordering, I thought something was fishy. I tried to stop the transaction. My bank refused to comply. Weeks later I'm getting red shoes made of rubber instead of a snake print and patent leather. Fristpay contacted me shortly after I'd placed my order. After that, everyone shrouds themselves in silence. I'm a German lawyer. Judging by my experience with the police, they'll do zero about this internationally relevant matter.

Ka
Jul 2, 2016

Comments

12th of Jul, 2016

Exactly the same happened to me but this time via a website called tsreurope.co.uk. As soon as I got the payment email alarm bells started ringing and 10 days later a pair of plastic / rubber boots arrived.

12th of Jul, 2016

I have just had the same experience - Fristpay took the money through a shoe website: TheSolutionRoom.co.uk (which is a front for some Shanghai based company) and sent me two pairs of ugly vinyl boots - nothing like the branded leather boots I ordered. I have just contacted them for a refund but do not expect to hear back. Complete scam adn found this out too late. Am now NZD140 out of pocket. These crooks have to be stopped and it's so frustrating. I wish someone would hack them!! Scammers :(