Fristpay.com / No product
I bought a pair of EOS Cisco Ankle Boots online thought the following website. www.sportsshearqld.com.au and paid for postage for them to be sent to New Zealand. Total cost converted to NZ Dollars was $195.91 ($164.44 AUS Dollars).
The boots were meant to be shipped/couriered to NZ using DHL Courier Company.
I gave over my details for postage and visa card details in order to pay for these. I received an email on the 8th August from Fristpay.com saying that my payment had been successful etc. (see attached email), however I not heard anything about my boots being dispatched and when I go online to their website it no longer exists!
I have emailed Fristpay.com twice but have not had any response from them and when I try and phone them using the number at the bottom on my confirmation payment email it says they are unable to be reached.
I would appreciate it if they would refund me my money in FULL if the boots are no longer able to be sent.
Any assistance you could provide me would be fantastic.
More Fristpay.com Complaints & Reviews
- Fristpay.com - Stop these crooks 
- Fristpay.com - Fake online shoe shop 
- Fristpay.com - Superdry jacket 
- Fristpay.com - Payment taken no goods 
- Mensportshoes.in/Fristpay.com - Service and fraud
- Fristpay.com - buying so called under armour track spikes
- Editz.co.uk - All stars trainers
- Crown-events.co.uk /Fristpay.com - Online fraud / fake products 
- Fristpay.com - Rubber shoes instead of real leather, wrong shoes altogether 
- Fristpay.com - unreceived shoes