Frilly Me 8 Commerce

Posted: Oct 11, 2017 by

have not received order

Unknown, United States
Ordered 2 jackets one Raiders and 1 Broncos order #817 these were ordered 9/03/2017 and we have not seen them or heard anything as of today. They took pymt from debit card. We just want to know when we can expect them or have the debit purchase returned . We are expecting a answer regarding this matter order is under Albert Loutensock
There is no information of where it comes from the order form only shows shipping and billing information which is ours.
Complaint comments Comments (6)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Comments

A  12th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I ordered mine sep 3 2017 and still javent recieved mine either. Also payment was taken and cannot get anyone to respong to my messages to save my life. Wondering if its a scam now.
N  19th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
i didn't received my order
N  19th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
i didn't get my order
N  22nd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Also, The site keeps saying the site is down for maintenance. I ordered a Green Bay jacket back in August. I still haven't received my jacket yet. I have sent them an email. But, no response. The email address I have for them is frillymecontact@gmail.com. I don't know if this email address helps anyone. But, the more I think about it, it is a scam. And they took our money those who ordered from them. If anyone is thinking about ordering from them, I suggest that you don't. Because, it's like flushing moneydown the toilet.
N  23rd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I placed an order on Sep 4th, 2017 for a Seattle Seahawks jacket. About 3 weeks after I placed my order I emailed them asking when I might receive it and they told me it takes awhile because the company they get them from is in China. I asked for a tracking number and they told me I couldn't have one since it came from over sea's, but to email them back 4 weeks after my initial order was placed and they would reorder the jacket and expedite it to me. I did exactly that and they never returned my email, I tried emailed them again about a week or so after and still no response. I tried looking on the website for a phone number, but it says "STORES UNAVAILABLE". I'm guessing we all got screwed out of our money and we won't be getting it back or the items we ordered.
A  8th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
We all go screwed i orderesa seattle jacket myself contaact the same email that was given was told the same bs of give it 3 weeks and if not received to let them know and will resend.
I thought it was a little odd for shipping time as specially since at the time the site was up in was based in NJ.
Not sure what we all can do but i hope karma comes back on that person in the most justified way possible.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree