Frigidairerange

Purchased a home in 2011 that had new appliances included with the sale price - still had packaging on the appliances - had a fire in the oven as the heating coil is defective and was cracked in a number of places - very brittle. Customer Service Reps are useless as they claim that they need the purchase receipt as I could have gotten this anywhere - regardless this company should be standing behind their products. I will be contacting them everyday as well as the Better Business Bureau until I am satisfied with end result which would be to have it repaired at their expense to make sure that there is nothing wrong with this oven - this could have burned down my house and no one seems to be taking ownership of this issue

Ma
Jan 14, 2015

Comments

• On
      Jan 20, 2015

Hello Friend,
    On behalf of Frigidaire, please except our humble apologies on your recent frustrating experience.

Please allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence. We never wish such inconveniences upon our consumers and want to research your history with us. If you will, kindly contact us at SocialCare(at)Frigidaire.com with your full name in the subject line and all contact and product information in your email body.

Your concern will be reevaluated with our complete and full attention. We hear your voice and thank you for taking your time to share your important feedback, and again, our sincere apologies for your unsatisfactory experience.

Best regards