Frigidaire / product company won't stand behind

7 Post Oak Dr., St Peters, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3149544671 or 3149544672

The Frigidaire web site has page after page of complaints. all of their appliances are crap! i will make it my mission to keep people from spending their hard earned money on a product that wont work or that the Frigidaire company won't stand behind !!!
i purchased a refrigerator and freezer in 2005 and have had problems with the ice maker in freezer and refrigerator has had numerous motor issues. ALL of the components of the motor parts of the refrigerator have been replaced twice and other times it was a part here and a part there. Frigidaire response is "can't help you, your out of warranty!! " or they will give a "discount" on part and I would pay labor that runs at least 350.00 to 400.00 !! REALLY!!!

Ca
Apr 17, 2013

Comments

Apr 20, 2013

Hello Cathy Pendergrass,

On behalf of Frigidaire, I welcome the opportunity to assist you in resolving your concern.

As both a representative and a consumer, I certainly appreciate and understand your frustration. It is expected that our products will meet and even exceed consumer expectations but the experience that you encountered is unacceptable and not typical of the quality products that are produced day in and day out. The manufacturer stands behind its products, services and valued consumers like you.

I would like to further assist you but in order to do so; will you please email me directly at Chris.[protected]@Electrolux.com with your unit's model/serial information, personal name, address, phone number and date of purchase of the unit?

Thank you in advance for supplying me the information needed. Please include any other pertinent information concerning this unit. I look forward to further resolving this matter.

Kindly,