Frigidaireoven blew up

We purchased a gas range November 28 It was plugged in December 19 and both ignitors shorted out. NEVER Again will I deal with Leons. We didn't receive a call back for 3 days from Electrolux. Leons was unable to help and Durhams' finest also took days to return phone calls. Long and short of it is the oven is still not repaired.
No Christmas dinner and still waiting to cook the turkey. I will tell everyone I know not to go to Leons

Lo
Jan 13, 2015

Comments

• On
      Jan 20, 2015

Hello Friend,
    On behalf of Frigidaire, please except our humble apologies on your recent frustrating experience.

Please allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence. We never wish such inconveniences upon our consumers and want to research your history with us. If you will, kindly contact us at SocialCare(at)Frigidaire.com with your full name in the subject line and all contact and product information in your email body.

Your concern will be reevaluated with our complete and full attention. We hear your voice and thank you for taking your time to share your important feedback, and again, our sincere apologies for your unsatisfactory experience.

Best regards