Frigidaire Air Conditioner / hot air

1 FL, United States Review updated:

We bought a Frigidaire air conditioner 3 weeks ago. You have to hit the reset button to get cold air. called Lowes, they said repair co. will call within 24 hrs. 72 hrs. later this putz calls, makes an apointment for Fri.(2 days later). Now I just got off the phone with this idiot, say cant come til monday. Called Lowes back, get another song and dance about repairman to call maybe today. Told girl on the phone, Ive got 800$ hanging on my wall, doing nothing. she could have cared less. the repair co. supposed to come out is called Tri-County, I beieve from Tampa FL. ANYbody else have a problem with frigidaire, lowes or this service company?

St

Comments

17th of Mar, 2009

I am contacting you on behalf of Electrolux Major Appliances in relation to your posting on https://www.complaintsboard.com. I would like to apologize for the difficulty you have had with your appliance. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this issue with you so that I can personally look in to this matter in order to do so please send me your contact information, and the best time to contact you. I would also need your model and serial number and a file number if available, so that I can research this matter? Again I regret the disappointment with your appliance and look forward to resolving this issue with you.

Sincerely