Friendly's Ice Cream / waitress

Lee, MA, United States

My parents and I are sitting in Friendlys in Lee, MA. We walked in and no one was around to greet us, so We seated ourselves. The waitress(older lady who did not give her name) came out eventually when I went to get a menu to tell us she would seat us. I told her we had already seated ourselves. She brought the menu over and made several snide remarks about how we had to wait because other tables in the back were here before us. About 10 minutes later she came back for our order and made another comment about people who seat themselves may be missed and not served. We actually considered leaving. I ordered a waffle with strawberries and was told they were frozen and may not have any. Another person came in after us and seated himself, she never said a word to him about it. She has been pleasant to everyone around us. My parents asked for water when she first came to the table, I asked again when she brought our food and she only brought one glass of water back. The waitress brought our bill and I finally got her name - Barb. Did not leave a tip. This was restaurant # 0041

An