FriendJungle.com, Date-Circle.net / Spam, bots, solicitation

Friend Jungle/Date Circle
Friend Jungle.com, a.k.a. Date-Circle.net, is just another scam website. They want your credit card information, your personal info, bank info, and you have to pay to view other members or even read your own messages.

The proposition usually looks similar to this:

i was going through this site, and I stumbled on ur place. You give me the impression that you're a significantly with it person, but I'm pretty inexperienced at how things work here, & don't really know where to go on this site. Shouldn't they have some sort of chat thing here? I h8 writing msgs 2 ppl, and maybe never getting anything back! Well, if u feel like talking with me, you could check me over @ date-circle.net?id=3581, my name over there is saucee_dame.

So, ya, hope to meet up with you there. always lookin' to meet more ppl.
Zoe Parker"

The UID "Saucee_Dame" is used on almost every single one of their spam-ads.

Don't fall for it - complain about them!

D  26th of Aug, 2011 by
The site may have it flaws (which btw i've never seen that kind of message, i joined the website 'cause of their ads) but i've met a few interesting people there, first they flirted me and then i registered -platinum member- and everything was ok (thou the person that i personally met wasn't really what i was hoping for... but that's unrelated to this).

They didn't take any extra funds from my credit card without me knowing or anything.. they just should warn you to keep your expectatives realistic when it comes to meeting people online...