FriendFndrwd / billing

1 5 Milton TerraceRossonWye, England, Herefordshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

Friendfndrwd. i authorised a one month payment to them of I think it was about $9, several months ago since then they have been taking money from my account without fail. I have been unable to log onto the website and when I request my password the site states that it has been sent to my email address but the email doesn't arrive. The latest bill was for £24.16. So after searching for Friendfndrwd expecting to find their main comopany address all i found was a host of other compaints about this company. I'm sure there are many more, but due to the nature of the bussiness people find it difficult fo report.

Comments

27th of Jan, 2009
    FriendFndrwd - Charged $ 95.84 on my credit card
    Friend fndrwd
    Phone: 6107571929
    friendfndrwd.com

They have charged my visa card for $ 95.84 and I didn't request this. They will not answer customer service but ask to leave a message. This is a rip off.I have no password or code to enter the sight...James Nealy

• Be
      30th of Jan, 2009

i was charged also - 300 dollars...and it is not a place i have heard of...

• Fe
      5th of Feb, 2009

I am struggling with the same problem with 3 similar companies including this company. The others are ePersonalsupport.com and Neochrg.com.

• Ba
      5th of Feb, 2009

the onley way to stop this is to cancel your creditcard an ask a new one at your bank so this site is nothing whit the old data from that card
    i did it and know i am relieved from that site

• Fe
      12th of Feb, 2009

I just saw something come out of our business account with his same reference. I had no idea what it was so I typed it into google, and found pages full of complaints talking about rip off merchants!
    Does anybody know who these people are, or how to contact them and how to get the money back, or at least prevent them from taking more unauthorised amounts of money?

Unbelieveable!

• Ru
      19th of Feb, 2009
    FriendFndrwd - Debit on Credit Card
    Adul Friend Finder
    United Kingdom

My credit card was charged twice (€ 16, 99+2, 99) I don't know why.
    If you can inform me about this I should be very gratefull
    Best regards
    Rui Sottomayor

• Is
      23rd of Feb, 2009
    FriendFndrwd - Fraudulent bill
    Friendfndrwd

This company has consistantly invoiced me for services for which I have not requested nor received. I cannot contact them through their 'customer service' contact #. i am going to contact my credit card company to have the transactions stopped.

• Da
      25th of Feb, 2009

I've been hit with unauthorized charges of $19.95/month since November. I've cancelled my credit card and started a fraud investigation through my credit card company. I urge others in the same situation to do likewise. Maybe if enough people take action, these criminals can be put out of business!

• Sc
      7th of Mar, 2009

Please canccel all my abonnements with you. Thank you.
    Jacques Schneider
    21C, Rte de St Cergue
    1268 Begnins

• Fr
      30th of Mar, 2009

Señores FriendFndrwd - dedito en tarjeta de credito MASTERCARD
    Les comento que hice uso de sus servicios en el mes de noviembre 18 de 2008 por un solo mes, escuchenme muy bien " por un solo mes " y de ahi en adelante uds.los 16 de cada mes me han seguido descontando un valor entre cuarenta y cuatro mil pesos mcte. y cuarenta y ocho mil pesos mcte.en pesos colombianos, aproximadamente US 18, 75 dolares.Les solicito se investigue mi denuncia y me sea reembolsado el mayor valor cobrado. La entidad MASTERCARD me solicito primero radicar la queja directamente a Uds. y si no es viable su respuesta, ellos van a proceder por medios juridicos. Como he notado hay mas quejas al respecto COMO ES LA DEL SEÑOR RUI SOTTOMAYOR, de PORTUGAL, del 19 DE FEBRERO DE 2009, y muchas mas... que van en detrimento de la seriedad y honestidad de su compañia "FRIENDFNDRWD. EN ESPERA DE UNA FAVORABLE RESPUESTA. ATENTAMENTE. SILVANO FRANCISCO QUIZA OSORIO, huila, COLOMBIA

• Fr
      30th of Mar, 2009

Gentlemen FriendFndrwd - piggy MASTERCARD credit card
    I told them that use their services in the month of November 18, 2008 for one month, Listen to me very well"for one month and thereafter every 16 months uds.los I have followed a value between minus forty mcte-four thousand pesos. and forty-eight thousand pesos mcte.en Colombian pesos, approximately U.S. 18.75 dolares.Les ask my complaint be investigated and would be refunded to become the highest value. The entity MASTERCARD ask me first file a complaint directly to you and if your response is not feasible, they will do this through legal means. As I noticed there are more complaints in this regard AS IS MR RUI SOTTOMAYOR, Portugal, 19 February 2009, which undermine the seriousness and honesty of your company "FRIENDFNDRWD. Pending a favorable response. CAREFULLY. QUIZA OSORIO FRANCISCO SILVANO With ciudadania card number 12'187.448 of Garzon, Huila, COLOMBIA

UNA MEJOR TRADUCCION

Gentlemen FriendFndrwd - piggy MASTERCARD credit card
    I told them that use their services in the month of November 18, 2008 for one month, Listen to me very well "for one month and thereafter every 16 months uds.los I have followed a value between minus forty mcte-four thousand pesos. and forty-eight thousand pesos mcte.en Colombian pesos, approximately U.S. 18.75 dolares.Les ask my complaint be investigated and would be refunded to become the highest value. The entity MASTERCARD ask me first file a complaint directly to you and if your response is not feasible, they will do this through legal means. As I noticed there are more complaints in this regard AS IS MR RUI SOTTOMAYOR, Portugal, 19 February 2009, which undermine the seriousness and honesty of your company "FRIENDFNDRWD. Pending a favorable response. CAREFULLY. QUIZA OSORIO FRANCISCO SILVANO Huila, COLOMBIA

• Lo
      20th of May, 2009
    FriendFndrwd - Unauthorised Credit Card Debits
    Australia

I have never accessed this service nor have I authorised them to debit my credit card. They have been taking on average $30.00 per month every month for sometime. This is a scam.

• Ra
      10th of Jul, 2009

My partner has also been charged (US $), for the last 5 months, had the money refund but noticed it taken out again. We also had the credit card cancelled. The biggest thing is we live in Australia, he doesn't even know how to use a computer never mind going on to American sites. How can we stop this?