Friend 2 Friend Mrtg Svcs LLC / Awful service

1 United States

My family and I went to the Friendly's on Rt 47 in Vineland, NJ. We requested that are bill be split in two and put on two separate cards. The waitress, Jenn, brought the two cards back, along with the credit card slips to sign. We paid. Left a $10 tip and exited the restaurant. As my dad was exiting the restaurant, the waitress started to explain how the bill was incorrect and how we still owed. She went on to explain how both cards were charged $27.71. She then went on to say that one card should of been charged $27.71 and the other card $27.73. My parents and I were amazed, in complete awe! 2 cents?! We couldn't believe it. We had to repeat ourselves... 2 cents? What made it even more funny, is that she wanted to take our credit card back to charge it 2 cents. My father pulled out a nickel and told her to keep the change! Completely ridiculous! Their mistake and we felt like did something wrong! Needless to say, we won't be stopping there again! My only wish would have been to be able to deduct the 2 cents from her tip!

Da