Frew Group Inc / Legitimacy of the Company

I received the following email response from the Frew Group Inc. It appears they claim to deal with Online Investments. This raised a flag for me right away. They claim a salary of $2300 per month for 2-3 hours part-time work and as high as $3000. I feel like this is another web scam to get people's hard earned money or for someone to hasve you to provide a bank account number so that the transactions can be processed through your account all awhile they are likely cleaning you out. Is this a legit business or what can you tell me about them? Please let me know as soon as possible. Appreciate your time and assistance.

My name is Judy May and I represent Frew Group Inc.
We have looked through your resume and decided that your skills completely meet
our requirements. So now you have a chance to become a Financial Agent.

Few words about us: A large company with good reputation (we mainly deal with
online investments) is finally expanding and looking for new representatives in
the USA!

At the moment we need independent agents who will represent our company in
regions. Offered position is a part-time one.

You'll work only 2-3 hours/day.

We appreciate the labor of our representatives and pay them properly. Salary
depends on your activity (you will be paid min. $2300/month, but completing all
assigned duties properly you'll increase it up to about $3000).

If you are interested in this offer and would like to learn more about it,
please send the filled form to job.frew.may@gmail.com

********************************FORM************************
Your Full name:_______________
Your Country of residence:_________________
Your Contact phone:__________________
Preferred call time:___________________
********************************FORM************************

Jo

Comments

• To
      28th of May, 2009

I just received the same email. I am also very skeptical about it especially since I can't find anything on the web about them.

• Ag
      28th of May, 2009

I also received an email stateing the same and also informing me that they saw my resume on CareerBuilder.com.

• Tr
      28th of May, 2009

A friend of mine got the same email.
    He also found their website -> http://www.frew-groupmain.cc/e/index.php?page=r_98

To me it is one of those "too good to be true" jobs.

They are basically stating that "Clients" will transfer money to your account. You are expected to send a Western Union Money gram to "another Client" by 11 am the next day.
    To me, by the time the funds are found to be fraud, you have lost your money.

Oh and FYI, Western Union is all over this world so why would a client not just use Western Union themselves? Specially if they have a bank that they can transfer funds to you? LOL even use the internet for Western Union transfer from your bank to a client.

Don't do it folks!

• St
      29th of May, 2009

5/28/09 - I have checked this out pretty well. I have also talked to Judy May, she sounds like a Chinese, or Japanese person. She is hard to get a hold of. She asked me if I was interested and I asked if they had a Federal Tax ID #. To operate in the US you have to have one of those. She said yes, and that she would send it to me by way of email. I haven't seen it yet. I went to my bank (BOA) I have been banking their for more then 10 yrs. I told them about this, they said in order for me to do this I would have to have a business Lic. and their Federal Tax ID #. A regular check or savings wont work, I fact they told me if I got a regular checking or savings and started doing this the FED would start kicking the funds back to Frew. I left Ms. May several messages to contact me again with a legit Fed. Tax ID # and if she did not contact me again that I would report them to the National internet Fraud Website, Or lets make some money.
    I hope this helps. I will post what responses I get tomorrow. (5/29/09)

• St
      29th of May, 2009

Also, Judy May told me that I had 2 days to get the start up process going or she would not except me. That sounds like bull.

• Tr

5/29/2009 I also reported them to the US FTC Gov site at

Also please view this video folks for similar frauds committed on people.

Don't deal with Frew Group!

• Gd
      29th of May, 2009

I also received this email, has anyone checked with the New York Attorney General's office?
    I see a corporate address on the website
    I also received this email which is very similar
    CASE Group is a large international company working with electronic money
    transfers. And we are looking for new employees!

Now we need people to work in various regions. Your job is to receive and
    process payments from our worldwide customers.

You'll have to work on average 8-11 hours a week! Full time job also can be
    offered soon after the probationary period.
    Our employees are well paid: you'll receive 2300 USD+ commission a month during
    test period (30 days) and 3000 USD monthly after it! Please note, that full-time
    employees salary is based on performance reviews and in most cases higher than
    the probationary one.

If you are interested in this offer and would like to learn more, please fill in
    the form below and e-mail to: case.job.wight@gmail.com

Our human resources managers will contact you within 2 days.

-------------FORM-FORM-FORM-----------------
    Name: ____________________
    Contact phone: ___________________
    Preferred call time: _____________________
    -------------FORM-FORM-FORM-----------------

We found your resume at www.careerbuilder.com. This letter confirms that your
    resume has been duly processed and your skills completely meet our requirements
    for Financial Manager vacancy.

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Martine Wight
    CASE Group Inc.

29th of May, 2009

i have received the same email and not just with this name, there are several "companies" that are claiming the same and the first thing they required is your bank account, what for? why dont they do it with their accounts

• Lo
      30th of May, 2009

On May 29, 2009 I also received en e-mail from Judy May of the Frew Group Inc. Since I have been actively looking for a job myself, I decided to look into this. However, before I could end my search gleaning the info, it suddenly disappeared from my computer! Strange and disappointed for a minute until I decided to look into the company's info and found all these negative comments about it. I wasn't planning on giving any personal information until I was certain of their legitimacy. But even their initial contact letter seemed fraudulent. It was God's will that the message disappeared.

• Va
      1st of Jun, 2009

I just got htis email today, it seems they changed their name to "CASE group Company"

My name is Martine Wight and I represent CASE Group Company. This letter confirms that your resume (found at careerbuilder.com) has been duly processed and your skills completely meet our requirements for the Financial Manager vacancy. CASE Group Inc. is a world-famous company founded and based in the USA which deals with such financial services as escrow services for buyers and sellers at online auctions around the world. We offer our services both at closed commercial auctions where the number of buyers is not large and at ebay.com, amazon.com, yahoo.com - popular online auctions. Financial Agent position is:- part-time (you can work only 2-3 hours a day (Monday through Friday). - work from home (all communication is online). What do you need? Internet access and e-mail. This position is offered on a trial period (first month) basis. You will receive training and online support while working and being paid.During the probationary period you are getting $2300/month. Also you will be keeping 8% commission from every payment received from the customer and successfully processed. Total income, with the current volume of clients, will be up to $4.5k per month. After first 30 days base salary will be increased up to $3k per month, plus 8% commission! You may ask for additional hours after the trial period or proceed full-time. If you are interested in our offer and would like to learn more about the Financial Agent position, please send the filled form to case.job.wight@gmail.com Our representative will contact you within 24 hours. ++++++++FORM++++++++FORM+++++++++++First name:_____________________Last name:___________________________Country of residence:__________________Contact phone:______________________Preferred call time:_______________________++++++++FORM++++++++FORM+++++++++++ We have found your resume at www.careerbuilder.com. This letter confirms that your resume has been duly processed and your skills completely meet our requirements for the Financial Manager vacancy. Best regards.Martine Wight CASE Group Inc.

• Ga
      1st of Jun, 2009

I got the same thing today. Total bs, seems like we've been finding more and more of these scams lately. I've gotten a lot. And what really pisses me off is that they all come from Career Builder. Not only do their job postings suck, but we get this junk mail!

• Ji
      1st of Jun, 2009

I also got this letter from Martine Wright today. Yahoo put it in spam and I foolishly read it and it got my hopes up high. I need a job. But I am willing to work in an office for eight hours a day.

If you know of a real one let me know.

thanks,
    Jim

• Pa
      2nd of Jun, 2009

I got this e-mail (the one from Judy May) and assumed immediately it was a fraud. Out of curiousity I googled Frew Group and found this complaint board. Kudos to all who investigated the legality of this 'business' and who reported it to the appropriate agencies.

Remember, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Paul

• Sb
      3rd of Jun, 2009

I received the same email, under the CASE name.
    Always remember if it seems to good to be true IT IS!
    Never give any info to someone you do not know.
    It takes time for checks to clear, even if you make a deposit in an account and it shows that the funds or a portion of the funds are available, that does not mean a check is good. I would encourage everyone to talk to their bank to understand this better, talk to a branch manager. There is a difference between funds available and funds that are good.

I have reported this to CareerBuilder. Many companies will indicate that they saw your resume on a legitimate job board because so many people are looking for work-- it is a numbers game. Most people looking for work use a major job board like Career Builder or Monster. Most of the time it is mere coincidence that you receive an email like this AND they actually saw your resume. They likely used a program that gleans email addresses from websites to get to you.

DO NOT FALL FOR THESE even if they offer you a salary or wage. That is just the hook they use.

10th of Jun, 2009

ANYTHING REQUESTING YOU TO SEND MONEY SOMEWHERE ESPECIALLY AN INTERNATION WIRE IS A SCAM, I AM AN EMPLOYEE OF BANK OF AMERICA DONT EVER GIVE OUT YOUR INFORMATION. I RECEIVED THE EMAIL AS WELL AND IT JUST LOOKS GENERIC.. HOPE THIS HELPS!

10th of Jun, 2009

I just received this email also today and it seemed really odd but I have been getting a lot of stuff like this but would not say from where so I believed it to be true when they said they got it from careerbuilder.com. Even though I know that fraud companies will look at careerbuilder and other websites. But then the bigger hint in this whole thing was when I looked at who it came from. For people reading this always read the to and from, from all your emails. The first is looking at the from. Now yes I know this sounds crazy but if it your real email address in the from then you know it is not from some random computer software that tries to guess email address and you get sent emails that are close to yours. Like if your is name15@whatever.com the software can come up with name!5@whatever.com and somehow when sent it is going to think it is your email. So that the first hint but the next biggest one was the To. First it came from like a message email website. Where you can put list of emails and do a mass email with on top of the the email that came from this "Judy May" has a gmail account. Which if you are a true company is going to purchase a server or online service and get your own domain and all that and have a @yourcompany.com email. So that was my biggest hint that this was a fraud. I hope this helps people if not I am sorry for wasting your time in reading this. But I do hope it helped. Take care.

10th of Jun, 2009

Well, I guess I'm one of the millions who got caught up in this. I opened a checking account with 50 bucks just to see what would happen. I then sent them the information. I waited, and believe it, they "approved" my application. Then, they said to wait 2-3 days for my first "task" to appear, and begin working. Well, guess what, after checking in at 6am EST today, and finding no new messages on their website, I waited 3 hours and checked back to their website, but it was gone!!!. So, within 3 hours their website was taken down. I even tried to email "Judy" and my supposed supervisor, "Jorge", but these emails came back "permanently undeliverable..!!! . Maybe that's the man upstairs looking out for those of us who went through with trying this. I just wish I had been bright enough to google this company first. Thanks to all of you who did the work before getting taken by these people. I have not seen anything try to go through that account I opened either. Maybe they figured that 50 bucks wasn't enough to steel...
    Jo

• Ko
      11th of Jun, 2009

I have received the Judy May / Frew Group email as well. KEEP COMPLAINING! The powers that be need to know this is happening and the people who are doing this need to know they will NOT GET AWAY WITH IT! I have been looking for a job for 2 years and am sick and tired of these kinds of scams as well as "Internet Marketers" and MLM schemes. There ought to be a law! Oh - that's right - there is - but people need to report it, i.e. complain about it to the right people.

• Ly
      11th of Jun, 2009

I also received the same email from Judy May and I had received the same email a month before from another
    company by the name of the GFC group for a position and a financial manager because they do transfers with FedEX, DHL and other delivery mail companies. When I told them that my attorney needed to look my contract I did not hear from them any so I knew it was a scam because I don't need to open a checking account for you to do business with another company and I was requesting my payments in a paper check and I told them that I was not going to open an account. I am glad that I knew it was too good to be true especially the pay with no degree attached.

12th of Jun, 2009

It is frightening how many scams are out there
    I received the same email, but learned that if there is a scam, there is already a victim & the internet has a record!!

A large international company Frew Group Inc. is expanding and seeking for new employees!

Now we are searching for independent agents who will represent our company in different regions. Job consists of receiving and processing payment orders from our customers.

This is a part-time job and you'll work only 2-3 hours a day. Full-time job can be offered after a trial period.

We pay more than other online organizations! Minimum salary is 2300 USD a month but after the Trial Period your salary will be increased up to 3000 USD/month.

If you want to learn more please email us at job.judy.frew@gmail.com
    Our human resource managers will contact you within 2 days.

========FORM*********FORM==========
    Full name: ____________________
    Country: ________________
    Contact phone: __________________
    Call time: ______________________
    ========FORM*********FORM==========

I look forward to hear from you soon!

Yours faithfully,