freshfalsabzi / FreshFalSabzi sells spoiled vegetables and fruits and rob their customers

1 Delhi, NY, India Review updated:

I am very pissed off with freshfalsabzi. They had promised for providing good quality of vegetables and fruits. But I have a very bad experience with the freshfalsabzi. Once I ordered some vegetables and fruits online from the website freshfalsabzi.com. Firstly they delayed in delivery of about 2 hours. Secondly, the items were not good; a smell was coming from the bag. I called customer care to return the package but the customer care executive denied about returning of any item. Thus, my time and money got wasted and freshfalsabzi is responsible for this. After this I read reviews about freshfalsabzi on the internet. No one has appreciated the services of freshfalsabzi. Each customer of freshfalsabzi is unhappy. They are getting fraud by freshfalsabzi. They are complaining about it. Never buy anything from freshfalsabzi or you will lose your money and time as I lost.

Va
Feb 22, 2015

More freshfalsabzi Complaints & Reviews

Comments

24th of Feb, 2015

How can a portal supply when it's not even launched? I am surprised that people misguide others for no reason. I am waiting for this service to start in march. So that I get quality products at my doorstep. I got to know that they are going to start their pilot project soon and my area will be covered in that. iwill be getting some relief from going out to market on those busy daY's after work.