FreshChocodiles / Unauthorized charges

On January 5, 2009 I ordered 3 boxes of Hostess Fruit Pies. The total for the 3 boxes and shipping came to approximately $74. On January 6, 2009, I received a email that my order was processed, checked my account and the money along with shipping fees was deducted.

On January 13, I started to inquire as to the status of my order via e-mail since this is the only way to contact them. I did some research on-line and apparently I am not the only person this has happened to. I became concerned and I have e-mailed them every day since.

Today is January 26, 2009, and I have no product or even so much as a response to any one of my e-mails. I have placed several orders on line and this is the first I have ever had a problem. The customer service is horrible and I will never order or recommend this company to anyone. To date I have no product and am out my money. I am completely unhappy with the entire situation I just assume get my money back and take my chances with another company.

A  9th of Mar, 2009 by
I placed an order for there banana twinkies at the beginning of feb. here it is now march and i never receievd anything. I got a email also stating my order was processed money came out of my accnt couple days later, but i never received anything, I emailed the company several times and finally had to dispute charge through credit card company, I was fortunate to ge my money back that way. I still have yet to actually be contacted by the company.